2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved the Lions win today... People can say "Oh, well the Packers didn't have Rogers in the second half..."

Bite me.

The Lions started their 3rd string QB the whole game. Plus the Lions defense held the Packers scoreless with Rogers at the helm for a full half. Ndamukong Suh is not only a lock for ROTY, but he is All-Pro right now... I know I sound crazy, but with another solid draft next year (*cough* Patrick Peterson *cough*) I could see the Lions making a run at the playoffs next year (plus Stafford staying healthy...)

I think the Bears had an in-roster pool to see how many points they could get themselves down by the half.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Detroit beat Green Bay?? :shocked:

Why couldn't Carolina have pulled of a shocker today? :D

Because BlueSky, WE'RE gonna be the ones to beat Atlanta. We're the only ones who can avenge our loss. And we will.

That will be nice but sadly, gets the Saints nothing in the playoff hunt unless Atlanta loses another game. The first tie-breaker is head-to-head; if the split, it goes to conference record and the Falcons win the NFC South because the Saints p***ed themselves at Arizona earlier this year. Instead of being the #1 seed with a first-round bye and home-field advantage, the Saints get to go on the road starting Wild Card Weekend. :cursing:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I hate stupid NFL broadcasting rules.

I am sick and tired of watching the Cardinals every weekend. And I don't have/won't get DirecTV and Sunday Ticket. The Cardinals suck. The Broncos suck. I'm not interested in watching "Who is the Least Inept." Even though the score is close, that doesn't mean it's competitive.

C'mon CBS. Change the channel.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I can't believe it, but both Texas teams have a mathematical possibility of making the playoffs now.

They would probably both have to win out and have the division leaders lose all their remaining games, but it's actually still (mathematically) possible!

All-Texas Superbowl, anyone?

One can dream...

Lions over Packers, 7-3.

HA! :lol:

MY GOD! THE DETROIT LIONS HAVE WON THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!

(or at least, it feels like it.)

Am I dreaming or are my Browns about to knock off the Saints...in New Orleans? Browns just returned another Brees INT for a touchdown. 30-10 Browns with 3:33 remaining. Wow.

Seriously BlueSky, sorry about that.

BlueSky isn't the only Saints fan on these boards y'know. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. So what's your point?

The guy directly above me is an asshat. BlueSky isn't the only Saints fan who didn't appreciate the Browns doing that. That's what I meant. I know it was 2 months ago, but the losses always linger longer. Now I can let it go.

OK, let me explain this to you. The reason I "apologized" to BlueSky is because we're both around the same age and we've both been fans of our respective teams for a very long time. There have been a couple of occasions over the years where he and I have discussed the futility of our teams. The "apology" was not to all Saints fans. It was to BlueSky (and it was meant as a goof by the way) because my team, who isn't going anywhere, beat his team and the Browns may have hurt the Saints playoff chances. As a Browns fan, I don't feel the need to apologize to an entire fanbase just because we accidentally win a game here and there.

As for you, I had/have no idea who you are. My comment wasn't directed at "Saints fans." It was to BlueSky and Bluesky only. The gist of it is this, you are trying to be part of something that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Sorry I caused you two months of anguish. I am however flattered that my offhand comment stuck with you for so long.

Finally, am I the "asshat" you're referring to or is it Cujo? Or Raysox? (his post is the first one "above" you. Just curious. :D

BB52Big.jpg

So a guy on the Jets sideline just intentionally tripped one of the Dolphins running to cover a punt. Classy.

Not to mention the Dolphins player was injured on the play. Not sure who he was, but I'm sure that assclown is replaceable.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived