2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WIP is reporting today that Roger Goodell is suspending DeSean Jackson indefinitely for a violation of the personal conduct policy on Sunday night. Boy, that's a blow for the Eagles, though I can't blame Goodell - Jackson should never have done what he did.

LvZYtbZ.png

WIP is reporting today that Roger Goodell is suspending DeSean Jackson indefinitely for a violation of the personal conduct policy on Sunday night. Boy, that's a blow for the Eagles, though I can't blame Goodell - Jackson should never have done what he did.

You're an idiot...in two different threads. Impressive.

BB52Big.jpg

You're an idiot...in two different threads. Impressive.

I only report what I heard.

LvZYtbZ.png

You aren't reporting if you're using the first person, genius.

So I'm not allowed to comment on what I heard on the radio? They reported on the radio today that Jackson's getting an indefinite suspension for violation of the personal conduct policy for his actions on Sunday night. Now, I think Goodell is certainly within his rights to do so, though on second thought the punishment might be a bit harsh for the crime committed.

LvZYtbZ.png

A win's a win, so I'll take it. But Cam Cameron has got to go. His play calling his horrible. I think he's the reason the offense isn't living up to its potential.

Please keep him for at least one more week... :P

Haha, I'm now a little worried about that game. It's gonna be close, like all the Ravens games have been.

I don't think Cameron is a bad OC, just not the right fit for this team. He seems to like to run alot, which works if you have LaDainian Tomlinson or the 2008 McClain/McGahee tandem. However Ray Rice isn't that type of back. Rice can run well, but he's best at catching short passes. The Ravens really need an OC that leans toward the pass. I've also heard Cameron doesn't like his QBs audibling at the line. That would explain why Flacco never makes adjustments at the line and why the same blitz killed us 4 times in 2 quarters. The teams got to go in a different direction next year.

EDIT: I typed in audibling on Yahoo to make sure I was spelling it correctly. After I submitted I noticed the second result was "Cam Cameron 'Audibling is Overrated'"

You aren't reporting if you're using the first person, genius.

So I'm not allowed to comment on what I heard on the radio? They reported on the radio today that Jackson's getting an indefinite suspension for violation of the personal conduct policy for his actions on Sunday night. Now, I think Goodell is certainly within his rights to do so, though on second thought the punishment might be a bit harsh for the crime committed.

Something like that would've been all over the news. Nothing.

2 things struck me last night:

Man it was weird seeing the Vikings get destroyed on the ground like that. Safe to say the Vikes are a shell of themselves.

Also, similar to the Falcons game, the Ravens secondary let them down(Save for overtime). I'm not convinced that they can go all the way if they blow leads through the air like that.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Have we all forgot what will is capable of here?

Let's just ignore him and we can all move on to next week's games... and boy there are some big time games next week: Giants-Eagles, Jets-Steelers, Jags-Colts. This week may decide a lot of things.

Adam Schefter retweets that the Bears-Vikings MNF game will be played OUTDOORS at the Gopher's TCF Bank Stadium. Awesome.

A quick weather forecast for Minneapolis on Monday says a low of 9ºF. Bundle up!

This isn't true... yet. They have begun preparing TCF as a back-up plan, but for now they are still hoping to have the Dome roof repaired in time for the game.

What it does mean though, is that at least the game will not have to be moved out of Minnesota again.

CCSLC signature.png

Adam Schefter retweets that the Bears-Vikings MNF game will be played OUTDOORS at the Gopher's TCF Bank Stadium. Awesome.

A quick weather forecast for Minneapolis on Monday says a low of 9ºF. Bundle up!

This isn't true... yet. They have begun preparing TCF as a back-up plan, but for now they are still hoping to have the Dome roof repaired in time for the game.

What it does mean though, is that at least the game will not have to be moved out of Minnesota again.

NFL.com is reporting that the Metrodome has been ruled out for the Bears game. It will either be played at TCF or away from Minneapolis.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ce9c6d/article/metrodome-wont-be-ready-vikes-likely-headed-to-tcf-stadium?module=breaking_news

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

Right now, we have a division leader with a losing record (St. Louis Rams are 6-7).

I propose that the NFL (MLB as well) should enact a new rule... any division winner with a .500 or worse record shall forfeit its playoff berth, replaced by an additional wild-card team (provided that the wild-card team's record is .500 or better).

Discuss.

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

Archived