2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Tebow's starting vs. The Raiders, I'm getting in my bomb shelter.

And goes on a 40 yard run for a TD. Most of you are too young to remember a Bears QB named Bobby Douglass but Tebow reminds me of Douglass. Bobby Douglass was a good runner and not much else. Douglass used to hold the single season rushing record for NFL QBs. Anyway, Tebow reminds me of Douglass.

t_39826.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Giants just choked against one of the worst teams in the league. Allowing a team whose quarterback, might I remind you, was out of the league just two short years ago, to beat you like that, is inexcusable. Imagine what would happen if the Giants actually played a good team.

Stop posting.

-------

First Cliff Lee, now Desean. Philly kills NY twice in 6 days. Love it.

Giants lost game with their inability to close out a game. Sure when your an NFL punter your expected to make the Kick, But them being inept to march down the field with all three timeouts cost them... That and failure to recover an onside kick.

No more excuses for Eli.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

This was an incredible Eagle comeback. I stopped watching at halftime, We decorated the Christmas tree and I decided to go back upstairs and get ready for the Steelers Jets game.I turned the game back on with 10 minutes left and watched in total disbelief. Unreal that a team can just collapse like the Giants did today. Hats off to the Eagles.And I dont think you can blame the punter.

...and if THAT wasn't bad enough, while I was taking all that in, somehow or other, my Buccaneers managed to lose to the Lions? AT HOME?? WTF, man?? :cursing:

And imagine if we had our franchise QB who is better than your beloved Freeman or even our second string QB. I'm telling you, the Lions will be a playoff team next year if they can keep Stafford on the field.

The Giants just choked against one of the worst teams in the league. Allowing a team whose quarterback, might I remind you, was out of the league just two short years ago, to beat you like that, is inexcusable. Imagine what would happen if the Giants actually played a good team.

You post inexcusable, ridiculous crap in the NFL section too? Shut the hell up.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

You post inexcusable, ridiculous crap in the NFL section too? Shut the hell up.
I happen to consider that Eagles-Giants game one of the biggest choke jobs the NFL has ever seen.

LvZYtbZ.png

...and if THAT wasn't bad enough, while I was taking all that in, somehow or other, my Buccaneers managed to lose to the Lions? AT HOME?? WTF, man?? :cursing:

And imagine if we had our franchise QB who is better than your beloved Freeman or even our second string QB. I'm telling you, the Lions will be a playoff team next year if they can keep Stafford on the field.

If Stafford stays healthy, and the Lions make some line improvements. They could even win the Super Bowl I am not joking. This team has the pieces and the look of one of those teams that can like the 1981 49ers and 1999 Rams that can all at once be a Super Bowl champ.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You post inexcusable, ridiculous crap in the NFL

section too? Shut the hell up.

I happen to consider that Eagles-Giants game one of the

biggest choke jobs the NFL has ever seen.

Kinda like you happened to consider that, a few weeks ago, Kentucky could beat Stanford because they were a member of the "elite conference"?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The Giants could of won the game... But, you know: Could of, would of, should of... but didn't.

Now, how much you want to bet the New York media is going to clean and gut the Giants like a fish after this debacle?

Oh, and one more thing:

You seem to forget that the Bears and Packers are also in the division, and the Vikings won't be getting any worse. Last I checked no more than 3 teams from one division can make the playoffs.

Since you're too dense to figure it out, will is talking about the NFC West winner. More then likely you'll see either an 8-8 or 7-9 team win that division. Plus, nobody gives a rat's ass about the Viqueens to begin with... Hell, if it wasn't for the fact they're playing outside on Monday night, I would really think no one would care about the fact that the Vikings are probably going to get massacred by an angry Bears team that needs to take it out on someone.

The Giants could of won the game... But, you know: Could of, would of, should of... but didn't.

Now, how much you want to bet the New York media is going to clean and gut the Giants like a fish after this debacle?

Oh, and one more thing:

You seem to forget that the Bears and Packers are also in the division, and the Vikings won't be getting any worse. Last I checked no more than 3 teams from one division can make the playoffs.

Since you're too dense to figure it out, will is talking about the NFC West winner. More then likely you'll see either an 8-8 or 7-9 team win that division. Plus, nobody gives a rat's ass about the Viqueens to begin with... Hell, if it wasn't for the fact they're playing outside on Monday night, I would really think no one would care about the fact that the Vikings are probably going to get massacred by an angry Bears team that needs to take it out on someone.

Funny, I think he's targeting Tank's claims that Detroit could be a Super Bowl contender.

And I stand by my statements. The Giants gave the Eagles that friggin' game. In my opinion, that sucks. Oh, and don't talk about playoffs. I don't think the Giants will win another game.

LvZYtbZ.png

Can anyone who is a Seahawks fan here explain to me how the hell the freaking 49ers, a team Seattle curbstomped in the season opener in Seattle, all of a sudden appears and drops 40!

This doesn't make sense. How can the crappy Niners be this good all of a sudden?

Whatever... Bring on the Falcons.

You think Pete could inspire his boys for just one lousy week and beat a team that just flew 2600 miles and is looking ahead to a MNF showdown with their bitter division rivals? Just askin'. B)

I'm saying this now: BlueSky has jinxed the Seahawks... How else can you explain what Atlanta is doing right now at Qwest Field, hm?

Also: No, will. You said, and I quote:

And a thought. A team with a losing record hasn't entered the NFL playoffs since 1982.

Then he said what he said about his hapless losers in purple. It had nothing to do with what Tank said about the Lions possibly being Super Bowl contenders... Wait. Are you nuts, man?!? You damn well know the world would end if the Lions win the Super Bowl.

Archived