2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings-Eagles has been reschedeuled for TUESDAY.

Disappointing. This is FOOTBALL. You WANT to play in the snow!

The worry the impact additional snow and how strand fans in the parking lots with buried cars and unpassable roads. 67,000 people could be stranded in South Philly

And the Niners currently lead the Rams in teh third quarter. You guys do realize that if this holds and the Bucs win, that the Niners control their own destiny in regards to the playoffs? They have tiebreaker over both Seattle and St. Louis.

LvZYtbZ.png

And the Niners currently lead the Rams in teh third quarter. You guys do realize that if this holds and the Bucs win, that the Niners control their own destiny in regards to the playoffs? They have tiebreaker over both Seattle and St. Louis.

And this would guarantee the NFC West winner a 7-9 record. Unlike some I actually want to see it happen AND I would like to see it happen without the playoff format being changed.

That scares me... Which is why I'm hoping Seattle doesn't walk the plank in Tampa today. A Seahawks win coupled with a Rams loss means the Seahawks would only need a win at home against the Rams next week to take home the NFC West title.

As for that home game... I'd gladly give that away to the 5th seed because god knows that an 8-8 'Hawks team sure as hell don't deserve it.

Since Singletary has Alex Smith warming up, them trying to hold on has taken a hit. Just like the near hit Troy received from Singletary on the sideline.

EDIT: Coach apparently waffles and Troy takes the field.

And this would guarantee the NFC West winner a 7-9 record. Unlike some I actually want to see it happen AND I would like to see it happen without the playoff format being changed.

No, it would not. If the Niners lose to Arizona, then the Rams can get in with a record worse than 7-9.

LvZYtbZ.png

No, it would not. If the Niners lose to Arizona, then the Rams can get in with a record worse than 7-9.

If the Rams lose today, and they win next week at Seattle while the 49ers lose then they get in at 7-9. If Seattle losses today and wins next week against St. Louis with a 49ers loss then they get in at 7-9. If the 49ers win today and next week then they get in at 7-9.

If the Rams lose today, and they win next week at Seattle while the 49ers lose then they get in at 7-9. If Seattle losses today and wins next week against St. Louis with a 49ers loss then they get in at 7-9. If the 49ers win today and next week then they get in at 7-9.

Thank you, Donovan McNabb. If we go into Week 17 with a three-way tie at 6-9, and the 49ers lose to Arizona, then Seattle has to win to win the division - the Rams do not.

LvZYtbZ.png

NOOOOOOO! If an NFL team makes the playoffs with a 7-9 record while a ten win team sits at home, the world will surely end. But before it ends there will be all manner of "solutions" to assure that it never happens again in the short time we'll have left here on Earth. Not that any solution matters to me. The pain of waking up in a world where a 7-9 team is a division champion will be so great for me that I'll probably just crawl under the bed and refuse to come out for a good long time.

This is some serious life altering :censored: we're dealing with here. It's a once in 45 years anomaly (remember, the NFL didn't really exist before Super Bowl I) and it must be dealt with. The ridiculous overreaction must be swift and certain.

BB52Big.jpg

NOOOOOOO! If an NFL team makes the playoffs with a 7-9 record while a ten win team sits at home, the world will surely end. But before it ends there will be all manner of "solutions" to assure that it never happens again in the short time we'll have left here on Earth. Not that any solution matters to me. The pain of waking up in a world where a 7-9 team is a division champion will be so great for me that I'll probably just crawl under the bed and refuse to come out for a good long time.

This is some serious life altering :censored: we're dealing with here. It's a once in 45 years anomaly (remember, the NFL didn't really exist before Super Bowl I) and it must be dealt with. The ridiculous overreaction must be swift and certain.

I know I'll be hoarding non-perishables. I'll also drop into a house of worship to curse G-d for allowing this to happen.

Archived