13 Detroit

14 Seattle

15 Miami

16 Jacksonville

17 New England (from Oakland)

18 San Diego

19 NY Giants

20 Tampa Bay

If Seattle loses, they get #8 and everyone from 08-13 slides down a spot.

If St. Louis loses, they get #14 and everyone from 08-13 stays where they are.

So I should be rooting for Seattle. As a Cowboys fan, even if I want to see the Rams win.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chargers special teams, at it again today. Norv's gotta cut a brotha loose following this one.

San Diego makes it out, barely. The special teams unit needs to be torn apart and rebuilt. Their poor performance this year likely cost the team a playoff spot.

It's the Chargers. Every single special teams player will stay, and Crosby will get an extension.

EDIT: And that's post number 3,000.

7 posts per day thats crazy man. :notworthy:

So I should be rooting for Seattle. As a Cowboys fan, even if I want to see the Rams win.

If you wanna stay at #9, yeah, but I don't think Seattle is going to steal anyone from Dallas anyway

If you wanna stay at #9, yeah, but I don't think Seattle is going to steal anyone from Dallas anyway

Yeah the Cowboys need a cb, I'm hoping Prince Amukamara from Nebraska.

Well that was a particularly disastrous start to the game. Funny how the imports from the Super Bowl Champion Giants are playing like undrafted rookies at the moment.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This game has been a clinic of suck.

Who says NFL games never reach expectations?

NBC should've given us another primetime Eagles game.

Nah, I'm enjoying this in a twisted sort of way.

Plus it is/was the only game this week that had simple "win in/lose out" playoff implications.

Really though, if a team is going to make the playoffs at 7-9 it should be viewed live by all :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5981171

BRETT FAVRE RETIRES

"I know it's time, and that's OK. It is. Again, I hold no regrets, and I can't think of too many players offhand that can walk away and say that. Individually and from a team standpoint, it was way more than I ever dreamed of."

Is it for real this time?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5981171

BRETT FAVRE RETIRES

"I know it's time, and that's OK. It is. Again, I hold no regrets, and I can't think of too many players offhand that can walk away and say that. Individually and from a team standpoint, it was way more than I ever dreamed of."

Is it for real this time?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Archived