2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

I am still perplexed in all the talk that the 49ers have a lot of talent. Granted, they should have the talent to win the NFC West, or at least be 8-8, but in looking at their depth chart, I really don't see a lot there.

Offense: No QB. Vernon Davis and Gore are top notch players, but Gore is coming off a fractured hip and Joe Staley a broken leg.

They have two first year players on the OL and I am not convinced on Crabtree.

Defense: I only see three guys and a half: Willis, Spikes, Justin Smith and Lawson/Brooks (same position). Their secondary is old and expensive (Nate Clements).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still perplexed in all the talk that the 49ers have a lot of talent. Granted, they should have the talent to win the NFC West, or at least be 8-8, but in looking at their depth chart, I really don't see a lot there.

Offense: No QB. Vernon Davis and Gore are top notch players, but Gore is coming off a fractured hip and Joe Staley a broken leg.

Defense: I only see three guys and a half: Willis, Spikes, Justin Smith and Lawson/Brooks (same position). Their secondary is old and expensive (Nate Clements).

Thank you. I'm thinking the same thing. They'll win the division probably but thats it.

Thank you. I'm thinking the same thing. They'll win the division probably but thats it.

IF our O-Line improves and Clements doesn't get burned by pedestrian receivers, we win the division easily next year.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

IF our O-Line improves and stays healthy, and Clements doesn't get burned by pedestrian receivers, we win the division easily next year.

Edited for accuracy.

Remember, not only was Staley lost to a broken leg in the middle of the season, but Eric Heitmann was down for the entire season.

I can't wait to see Harbaugh get under the skin of Peter Caroll again. WHAT'S YOUR DEAL PART II. The NFL needs a great West Coast rivalry with two coaches that frankly don't like each other. If the Hawks & Niners can rise from the ashes it will be.

IF LIFE THROWS YOU A LEMON.............KICK IT'S :censored:ING ASS!

Good hire for the Niners, should be interesting to see how they do. They may not be loaded now but if they get a decent QB and a few other key players - not unlikely through the draft and free agency - they could look pretty good soon.

Turning to the playoffs, here's to hoping the Saints' players and coaches are more focused than whoever sends out their pregame infomational e-mails:

===

NEXT WEEK: If the Saints win and Philadelphia wins the Eagles-Packers Wild Card Matchup on Sunday, New Orleans would play at Atlanta at 7 p.m. (CT) on Saturday, July 15 in an NFC Divisional Playoff matchup. If the Saints win and Green Bay wins, New Orleans would travel to Soldier Field to face the Chicago Bears on Saturday, July 16 at noon (CT).

===

Good grief. :rolleyes:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

It's not that Seattle is up on the defending champs, but they've pretty much owned this game throughout. How were these guys only a 7-win team??

Everyone PLEASE say it with me:

REMEMBER THE CARDINALS.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

If this score holds and Seattle wins, I'll be curious to see the argument that ends up blaming this on the NFL and the fact that a 7-9 team is in the playoffs.

And if they do win this game, I'm just going to continue the chant I started three weeks ago:

REMEMBER THE CARDINALS.

EDIT: Suddenly it appears Seattle's Mike Williams has either forgotten he's supposed to catch the ball, or either possibly feels the heat of the bookies on his back.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

It's over! The Seahawks bandwagon lives to ride another day!

REMEMBER THE CARDINALS.

an 11-5 team flies 2000 miles to play them

You would be elated about God's Team Just Ask Us We'll Tell You getting a wild card game against Seattle if you didn't harbor the smallest shred of doubt regarding the outcome.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived