2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well, there's always next year. But it's still nice to know we've got more rings than the Jets or Chargers.

And the Steelers got more rings than all y'all.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

yeah who cares about your gaudy little rings. I could care less.

Funny thing is if the Yankees lost and if I said it's nice to have 26 rings more than the Red sox or mets combined you'd put me and other yankees fans on blast for it... right??

Well it's more like 18 more...but we get the point.

(Boston has 7, the Mets 2)

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

No, if you'll look at my post history I don't attack people for bragging about their rings. My comment is simply that it's easier to sleep after this loss, than let's say, someone who roots for a team that hasn't won anything in a long time/or has never won anything before.

Plus, it would've been nice if they had won, but the Patriots overachieved with a really young team this year. If they choke next year, then I might get upset.

yeah who cares about your gaudy little rings. I could care less.

Funny thing is if the Yankees lost and if I said it's nice to have 26 rings more than the Red sox or mets combined you'd put me and other yankees fans on blast for it... right??

You could?

da jets be in da 'offs tryin'a win a 'ship

And the Packers, Bears, Browns, and Giants got more championships than the Steelers.

Fixed. AAFC titles shouldn't count. That wasn't so much a league as much as it was "Professional Football Featuring the Cleveland Browns! and seven other teams "

Is it possible for both teams to lose in the AFC title game? Considering I'm a Cowboys fan from NY, and most of my friends are obnoxious Jets fans. I've got no one to root for.

Plus you have the Cowboys and Bears in the NFC Championship game. Sucks to be you I guess.

And the Packers, Bears, Browns, and Giants got more championships than the Steelers.

Hey, all least I have loyalty to my team, unlike you. After all your bragging about Boise State and the Clippers, I would expect you to have the guts to stick with a team through thick and thin, but sadly rooting for a team like the Chargers that have never won anything of importance I guess that would make anyone want to jump to the next best team.

By the way, every team can have an asterisk by their championship, and if you read my post about Super Bowl XL, you'd know that. For most people who put asterisks by what other people accomplish, it's simply because they're losers and will never accomplish anything of significance in their lives.

In other news looking back on Sports Illustrated's football preview, they had Steelers-Packers. When's the last time they actually got it right>

If Sports Illustrated said that, then we're probably looking at a Jets-Bears Super Bowl, oh well...

Well they also had the Panthers going 10-6 so...

Fixed. AAFC titles shouldn't count. That wasn't so much a league as much as it was "Professional Football Featuring the Cleveland Browns! and seven other teams "

Sure, pick on the Browns. :D

BB52Big.jpg

In other news looking back on Sports Illustrated's football preview, they had Steelers-Packers. When's the last time they actually got it right>

They correctly picked the Packers to win SB XXXI.

Of course, they had them up against the Chiefs, who didn't even make the playoffs that year.

Sure, pick on the Browns. :D

Well if it makes you feel any better the championships won by the Bears, Packers, and Giants Lights Out was referring to are equally invalid. We all know the NFL didn't REALLY crown a champion until Super Bowl I.

Archived