2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

The Cardinals got destroyed by Atlanta. GO FALCONS!

The Cardinals blow this year.

/CONTEXT!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/CONTEXT!

Yet, they'll still be better than the Rams. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

/CONTEXT!

For anyone who DOESN'T believe Kurt Warner belongs in the Hall, Exhibit Z: Look at how :censored:ty the Red Birds were before and after his stay in the desert. :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

/CONTEXT!

Yet I have a feeling they'll still be in the hunt for the NFC West.

Of course they will. Because the entire division blows.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

/CONTEXT!

For anyone who DOESN'T believe Kurt Warner belongs in the Hall, Exhibit Z: Look at how :censored:ty the Red Birds were before and after his stay in the desert. :rolleyes:

Using that logic... does this mean that Joe Montana doesn't deserve to be in the HOF because the 49ers were still good after he left?

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Β 

I wouldn't say the Dolphins' D looks awesome. They were going up against the GUNSLINGER!

Win or lose, it doesn't really matter how Brett plays. HE'S JUST HAVIN' FUN!

LOVE OF THE GAME'D

BETTER WTH AGE!

Don't forget the childlike enthusiasm!

Is it just me, or is Brett Farve's *ahem* special relationship with the media one of the only places you'll find "childlike enthusiasm" used in a positive manner to describe someone 40 years old? Regardless, this is turning into one entertaining season in Minny. Yes, just two games in, but they've been doozies :P

The Chargers rebound in a big way. Onto Seattle!

As the Resident Big Mouthed Seahawks Fan, I say... Bring. It. On.

Looking forward to it :D It should be a good game.

John Fox announces Jimmy Clausen will start this week against the Bengals.

I did go on record that I would think he'd start and win offensive rookie of the year, Though through two weeks Jahvid Best looks to have locked that up.

Link

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

/CONTEXT!

Using that logic... does this mean that Joe Montana doesn't deserve to be in the HOF because the 49ers were still good after he left?

I was saying you can add that to the numerous other reasons as to why Warner belongs.

I was on the fence about him getting in, even after he took the Cards Super Bowl 43. But looking back on the guy's resume, he belongs. 2-time league MVP. Super Bowl MVP. 3 conference championships. Record breaking numbers. Instantly turned around two laughing stocks. Warner's had a career unlike any other. And with how watered-down the HOF has become, he's definitely going to be in Canton. Hate to say it, but possibly even first-ballot.

6uXNWAo.png

/CONTEXT!

I was saying you can add that to the numerous other reasons as to why Warner belongs.

I was on the fence about him getting in, even after he took the Cards Super Bowl 43. But looking back on the guy's resume, he belongs. 2-time league MVP. Super Bowl MVP. 3 conference championships. Record breaking numbers. Instantly turned around two laughing stocks. Warner's had a career unlike any other. And with how watered-down the HOF has become, he's definitely going to be in Canton. Hate to say it, but possibly even first-ballot.

Fair point. Maybe it's just me but when I think of all-time great NFL QBs Kurt Warner doesn't make the list. But he does pass the "Dan Patrick test", he won a Super Bowl and played in two others. These days that seems to be all it takes to be in the discussion for HOF induction.

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Β 

Added to the fact that he was a quarterback. And you know how the league (and the media) loves them some quarterbacks.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || BehanceΒ ||

Hallelujah!

Not that it will make much of a difference with this line, but the Bills have benched Trent Edwards in favour of Ryan Fitzpatrick. Barring injury to Fitz, it's safe to say Trent will never play another down as a Bill.

Good riddance.

/CONTEXT!

Well he got replaced by another future hall of famer, so there was a reason they were still good.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Hallelujah!

Not that it will make much of a difference with this line, but the Bills have benched Trent Edwards in favour of Ryan Fitzpatrick. Barring injury to Fitz, it's safe to say Trent will never play another down as a Bill.

Good riddance.

That's why they have Brian Brohm, right?

It's too bad it won't work out for Edwards; he was pretty good until a concussion made him gunshy. Fitzpatrick isn't the next Joe Montana, but he's a good game manager, doesn't make stupid decisions, and (IIRC) wins more games than he loses.I'm happy to see what he can do as the official starter.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I wouldn't say the Dolphins' D looks awesome. They were going up against the GUNSLINGER!

Win or lose, it doesn't really matter how Brett plays. HE'S JUST HAVIN' FUN!

LOVE OF THE GAME'D

BETTER WTH AGE!

Don't forget the childlike enthusiasm!

Is it just me, or is Brett Farve's *ahem* special relationship with the media one of the only places you'll find "childlike enthusiasm" used in a positive manner to describe someone 40 years old? Regardless, this is turning into one entertaining season in Minny. Yes, just two games in, but they've been doozies :P

"Favre doesn't like training camp. How do you think he feels about November games devoid of playoff implications?"

CCSLC signature.png

Jerry Rice night in San Fran, C'mon Niners shut up who dat for good.

As well it looks like Darrelle Revis will miss the next 1-2 weeks with a strained hamstring.. so maybe he wasn't pulling a Michael Johnson.

Β 

Β 

Jerry Rice night in San Fran, C'mon Niners shut up who dat for good.

So bitter :P

Anyway, highly unlikely.

I know so bitter :P , But looks like after Gore's touchdown the Niners look like they're taking over.

Β 

Β 

Archived