2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Here's my predictions for the NFC: One with Favre, one without.

Here's one with him

1. Vikings (14-2)

2. Cowboys (12-4)

3. Falcons (12-4)

4. 49ers (10-6)

5. Packers (11-5)

6. Redskins 11-5)

Playoffs: 49ers beat Packers, Redskins beat Falcons in wild-card games. Cowboys beat 49ers, Redskins beat Vikings in divisional round. Cowboys beat Redskins in NFC Championship game.

Without him

1. Packers (13-3)

2. Cowboys (12-4)

3. Falcons (12-4)

4. 49ers (10-6)

5. Redskins (11-5)

6. Saints (10-6)

Playoffs: Saints beat Falcons, Redskins beat 49ers in wild-card games. Packers beat Saints, Cowboys beat Redskins in the next round. Cowboys beat Packers in NFC title game.

AFC:

1. Colts (13-3)

2. New York Jets (12-4)

3. Cincinnati Bengals (12-4)

4. Chargers (10-6)

5. Steelers (10-6)

6. Texans (9-7)

Playoffs : Texans beat Bengals, Steelers beat Chargers in wild-card weekend. Colts beat Texans, Steelers beat Jets in the 2nd round. Steelers upset Colts in AFC Title game

Super Bowl: Cowboys 31, Steelers 20.

How did your little mess have Green Bay gain two games, yet MIN loses at least four games and does not make the playoffs? Did you ever take a look at their schedule to think about their record before today? Passing will make that much a difference when you have Peterson as your running back?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my predictions for the NFC: One with Favre, one without.

Here's one with him

1. Vikings (14-2)

2. Cowboys (12-4)

3. Falcons (12-4)

4. 49ers (10-6)

5. Packers (11-5)

6. Redskins 11-5)

Playoffs: 49ers beat Packers, Redskins beat Falcons in wild-card games. Cowboys beat 49ers, Redskins beat Vikings in divisional round. Cowboys beat Redskins in NFC Championship game.

Without him

1. Packers (13-3)

2. Cowboys (12-4)

3. Falcons (12-4)

4. 49ers (10-6)

5. Redskins (11-5)

6. Saints (10-6)

Playoffs: Saints beat Falcons, Redskins beat 49ers in wild-card games. Packers beat Saints, Cowboys beat Redskins in the next round. Cowboys beat Packers in NFC title game.

AFC:

1. Colts (13-3)

2. New York Jets (12-4)

3. Cincinnati Bengals (12-4)

4. Chargers (10-6)

5. Steelers (10-6)

6. Texans (9-7)

Playoffs : Texans beat Bengals, Steelers beat Chargers in wild-card weekend. Colts beat Texans, Steelers beat Jets in the 2nd round. Steelers upset Colts in AFC Title game

Super Bowl: Cowboys 31, Steelers 20.

How did your little mess have Green Bay gain two games, yet MIN loses at least four games and does not make the playoffs? Did you ever take a look at their schedule to think about their record before today? Passing will make that much a difference when you have Peterson as your running back?

Yes I did. I painstakingly went through each and every single game, and picked a winner. I think the Vikings with Favre, are really that good. But without him, they aren't. Peterson can only do so much and to prove it: they lost in '08 without Favre. Me and my friend started picking the whole season last year. He somehow had the Colts and Saints playing each other with the Saints winning. I told him he was crazy when he did. I was eating my own words as I watch the Ain'ts become the Saints.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Passing will make that much a difference when you have Peterson as your running back?

Well, if Peterson fumbles nearly as often as he did last year, you're going to need a pretty damn good passing game to make up for it so you don't have to risk giving Peterson tons of touches for him to fumble away.

Peterson's overrated, anyway. Chris Johnson is far and away the best running back in the league right now. He's got speed, moves, and doesn't fumble a lot (unlike Peterson).

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Passing will make that much a difference when you have Peterson as your running back?

Well, if Peterson fumbles nearly as often as he did last year, you're going to need a pretty damn good passing game to make up for it so you don't have to risk giving Peterson tons of touches for him to fumble away.

Peterson's overrated, anyway. Chris Johnson is far and away the best running back in the league right now. He's got speed, moves, and doesn't fumble a lot (unlike Peterson).

Wrong. Peterson deserves the praise he gets.

Sigs are for sissies.

Out of my mind 2010 NFL Season Picks:

AFC:

E: 2. New York, New England, Miami, Buffalo

N: 3. Pittsburgh, Cincinnati*, Baltimore, Cleveland

S: 1. Indianpolis, Houston*, Tennessee, Jacksonville

W: 4. San Diego, Denver, Kansas City, Oakland

NFC:

E: 3. Dallas, New York*, Washington, Philadelphia

N: 4. Green Bay, Minnesota, Chicago, Detroit

S: 2. New Orleans, Tampa Bay*, Carolina, Atlanta

W: 1. San Francisco, Arizona, St. Louis, Seattle

* - Wild Card

1 - 4: Division Champion Rank

Wildcard Weekend:

AFC: Cincinnati over San Diego; Pittsburgh over Houston

NFC: Green Bay over New York; Tampa Bay over Dallas

Divisional Round:

AFC: Indianapolis over Cincinnati; Pittsburgh over New York

NFC: San Francisco over Tampa Bay; Green Bay over New Orleans

Conference Championship:

AFC: Pittsburgh over Indianapolis

NFC: San Franscisco over Green Bay

Super Bowl XLV:

Pittsburgh over San Fransisco

:lol:

If 1383 yards and 18 TDs (which led the league amongst running backs) is overrated, I'll take overrated all day. I agree that CJ is the best, but the gulf isn't as wide as you think it is. Especially if AP gets over that case of fumblitis he had last year.

:lol:

If 1383 yards and 18 TDs (which led the league amongst running backs) is overrated, I'll take overrated all day. I agree that CJ is the best, but the gulf isn't as wide as you think it is. Especially if AP gets over that case of fumblitis he had last year.

AP is very good but flawed because of the fumbles. It prevents him from trully being a great back.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

AFC

East

Jets -4

Dolphins -5

Patriots -6

Bills

North

Ravens -1

Bengals

Steelers

Browns

South

Colts -2

Texans

Titans

Jaguars

West

Chargers -3

Raiders

Broncos

Chiefs

NFC

East

Cowboys -3

Redskins -6

Eagles

Giants

North

Packers -1

Bears

Vikings (Sans Favre)

Lions

South

Saints -2

Falcons -5

Bucs

Panthers

West

Niners -4

Seahawks

Cardinals

Rams

Playoffs

SD > NE

NYJ > MIA

DAL > WAS

ATL > SF

BAL > NYJ

SD > IND

GB > ATL

NO > DAL

BAL > SD

GB > NO

SB XLV

Green Bay over Baltimore

After cutting loose "bad seeds" such as Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall, Josh McDaniels and the Denver Broncos continue to clean-up their image by signing LenDale White.

6uXNWAo.png

After cutting loose "bad seeds" such as Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall, Josh McDaniels and the Denver Broncos continue to clean-up their image by signing LenDale White.

You know good and damn well the Broncos can't go into a season without at least thirteen running backs on their roster. :P

(Especially since whoever their starting RB is usually seems to end up getting injured three or four games into the season.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

At least Dumervil got his big payday before going down with this injury.

This is EXACTLY why players like Darrelle Revis are holding out -- and quite frankly, I don't blame them.

6uXNWAo.png

My assessment of the Bengals: They didn't get worse, their defense can't possibly experience as many injuries as they did towards the end of the season and they were still ranked 4th in the NFL. Odom, Williams, Maualuga will all be back. We all know about TO and what he brings to a team in both good and bad ways, but I think he'll be nothing but helpful. He fulfills the role that Houshmandzadeh used to play and he'll be better. He instantly makes the offense much better. The Bengals will be good as I think they're just as talented as they were last year and they're more experienced. The problem is that they have an unbelievably tough schedule. If everything goes right then they could be 12-4, but I'm picking them to be 11-5 or 10-6. Where-ever they finish, this will probably be one of the most exciting teams I've ever watched in my time as a Bengals fan.

PvO6ZWJ.png

My assessment of the Bengals: They didn't get worse, their defense can't possibly experience as many injuries as they did towards the end of the season and they were still ranked 4th in the NFL. Odom, Williams, Maualuga will all be back. We all know about TO and what he brings to a team in both good and bad ways, but I think he'll be nothing but helpful. He fulfills the role that Houshmandzadeh used to play and he'll be better. He instantly makes the offense much better. The Bengals will be good as I think they're just as talented as they were last year and they're more experienced. The problem is that they have an unbelievably tough schedule. If everything goes right then they could be 12-4, but I'm picking them to be 11-5 or 10-6. Where-ever they finish, this will probably be one of the most exciting teams I've ever watched in my time as a Bengals fan.

Couldn't agree more with this. Although I don't think Odom can match his performance from last year. I really think he could have been on the juice, he added like 30 pounds of muscle in the offseason and had a monster amount of sacks in just a few games. But, these young guys one defense have gotten significantly better (Michael and Brandon Johnson, Peko could make the Pro Bowl and Hall/Joseph is considered by many to be the best CB tandem in the league). I think our draft, though not flashy, is very solid and could end up as talented as the one from 2001. I agree, this team will be very fun to watch this year.

2010 NFL Prediction (* - Playoff Berth)

AFC EAST: 1)NY Jets* 2)Miami* 3)New England 4)Buffalo

AFC NORTH: 1)Baltimore* 2)Cincinnati* 3)Pittsburgh 4)Cleveland

AFC SOUTH: 1)Indianapolis* 2)Houston 3)Tennessee 4)Jacksonville

AFC WEST: 1)San Diego* 2)Denver 3)Oakland 4)Kansas City

NFC EAST: 1)Dallas* 2)Washington 3)NY Giants 4)Philadelphia

NFC NORTH: 1)Green Bay* 2)Minnesota* 3)Chicago 4)Detroit

NFC SOUTH: 1)New Orleans* 2)Atlanta* 3)Carolina 4)Tampa Bay

NFC WEST: 1)San Francisco* 2)Arizona 3)Seattle 4)St. Louis

AFC Wild Card Weekend

3)Baltimore def. 6)Cincinnati

5)Miami def. 4)San Diego