2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Thank you, Baltimore Ravens, for beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

I love how on Sundays my Facebook news feed floods up with all kinds of asinine noise from Steelerheads when the team's doing good and winning...but when they're losing, or in today's case, lost, they're nowhere to be seen, not a peep to be heard.

Way to go, Baltimore Ravens. Way to shut 'em the hell up. :woot:

So as to not disappoint you,

38-13.

Hey Bucfan56, Jigga, or anyone else who can see my FB posts...didn't I say SOMEBODY was gon' do it? :D

This is exactly why I love messing with Steelerheads so much. (Though I will admit it was much more fun while I was still living there.)

Meanwhile, in another part of the NFL world, Mike Vick just took a pretty good lick. Early word is some type of rib in jury...return is questionable. Looks like Kolb might be right back in there...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sitting here wondering how the hell the Lambs have all of a sudden become a semi-decent team? I mean, was that all they needed... A freaking QB?

I'm also wondering what the hell went wrong today? Two road games, two losses, a total of 17 points. Compare that to the two home games, two wins and 58 points scored for the Seahawks.

Something tells me they need to take what they do at home and transfer that to the next road game.

I'm sitting here wondering how the hell the Lambs have all of a sudden become a semi-decent team? I mean, was that all they needed... A freaking QB?

I'm also wondering what the hell went wrong today? Two road games, two losses, a total of 17 points. Compare that to the two home games, two wins and 58 points scored for the Seahawks.

Something tells me they need to take what they do at home and transfer that to the next road game.

You're wondering? I'm wondering. The best I can figure is that either Laurinitis or Long killed a man at halftime last week or Bradford is the reincarnation of Willie Beaman and is flat out ignoring the plays Pat Shurmur calls. (Only without the puking).

Why does the NFL have to be so fudged up? The flippin' Rams, the team I hate most, win again. AND the Browns?! Good thing I've been watching baseball most of the day and got to miss this stuff.

What have they done to you?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Thank you, Baltimore Ravens, for beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

I love how on Sundays my Facebook news feed floods up with all kinds of asinine noise from Steelerheads when the team's doing good and winning...but when they're losing, or in today's case, lost, they're nowhere to be seen, not a peep to be heard.

Way to go, Baltimore Ravens. Way to shut 'em the hell up. :woot:

So as to not disappoint you,

38-13.

Hey Bucfan56, Jigga, or anyone else who can see my FB posts...didn't I say SOMEBODY was gon' do it? :D

This is exactly why I love messing with Steelerheads so much. (Though I will admit it was much more fun while I was still living there.)

Meanwhile, in another part of the NFL world, Mike Vick just took a pretty good lick. Early word is some type of rib in jury...return is questionable. Looks like Kolb might be right back in there...

When in doubt, point to the scoreboard... :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It is so damn frustrating to watch the Colts play in Jacksonville. These games against the Jags should never be this close, yet they always are. Why why why.

And being a part-time Cardinal fan now, I would like to thank the Chargers for beating up on the Cards so that Max Hall can get some reps in instead of that pylon that is Derek Anderson.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Jacksonville is the NFL's Jekyll-and-Hyde. Have been pretty much since about 2001. Generally speaking, they seem to play the better teams tough, are deceptively tough themselves even though there's no one thing about them that makes people go "wow", other than Maurice Jones-Drew. In fact, outside of Duval, I doubt very many people could name their starting quarterback, or name what school he came from. But they have and have had a serious issue with being maddeningly inconsistent over the years, which is pretty much their MO.

And yeah, they usually play the Colts tough, especially in Jacksonville. They also have this strange habit of losing big one week, then coming back the next week and winning. This week, it just happens to be a division rival, and the guy on the other side just happens to be Peyton Manning. EDIT: and what he just did is what Peyton Manning does...carve his way downfield to six points.

EDIT: Josh Scobee just won it for the Jaguars with a last-second 59-yard field goal.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Jaguars win! I love it when the Colts lose!

It's even better when you live in Indy! :P

Jim Caldwell just screwed the Colts outta the win though. The Jags were ready to run the clock out!

Now you're speaking my language. As I look outside, I see a whole lot of stomach-virus faces looking back at my Jaguars flag I have hanging off my balcony. I think Imma have me some fun tomorrow messing with the locals around here.

Seriously, Colts?

Seriously, Jaguars?

:censored:

These are the Jaguars. This is what they do. You saw what happened last week. You saw what happened today. Now watch them get rolled on by like 30 points next game. :wacko:

The Bengals schedule is too hard for them to give away games like this. I hate losing to the Browns. I'd rather lose to the Steelers (whose loss today helps with the sting a little bit). At least Steelers fans know how to win. The facebook idiot parade that's going right now on my newsfeed is going to keep me off for at least two days.

I'll give the Browns credit in that Peyton Hillis had a good day. He will be a pain in my ass for a while, I can tell. Having said that, the Bengals made a lot of their own mistakes that cost them the game. They outgained the Browns by 200 yards, but turnovers will eat you alive even against teams that are winless.

A few years ago Lee Suggs was that guy too, and look what happened to him. Being a Carson Palmer fan, this loss stings a lot, because the people who don't like won't look at his good day, only that we lost.

Jaguars win! I love it when the Colts lose!

It's even better when you live in Indy! :P

Jim Caldwell just screwed the Colts outta the win though. The Jags were ready to run the clock out!

Now you're speaking my language. As I look outside, I see a whole lot of stomach-virus faces looking back at my Jaguars flag I have hanging off my balcony. I think Imma have me some fun tomorrow messing with the locals around here.

That's probably the real reason I pull for the Texans AND Jaguars :P

6fQjS3M.png

Why does the NFL have to be so fudged up? The flippin' Rams, the team I hate most, win again. AND the Browns?! Good thing I've been watching baseball most of the day and got to miss this stuff.

What have they done to you?

I was thinking the same thing about the Browns. Is there a more harmless team in the NFL than the Browns? Or is this guy the rare Seahawks/Bengals fan?

Oh well, good to see my team win a game today.

BB52Big.jpg

And McNabb comes home and breaks the Eagles' heart.

Boy, that sounded weird to say...

The difference is he's not playing for them this time. :P

That's a cheap shot btw. McNabb's a damn good QB and got a disproportionate share of the blame in Philly, at least that's how it looks from the upper deck (i.e. I'm not an Eagles fan and don't follow them closely). Wasn't too impressed with that weird entrance into the Dallas playoff game but hey, whatever.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Hey...you know, for eleven years he lead that team. He made some great plays for the Eagles over the course of eleven years. During the eleven years he was in Philadelphia, he lead them to four straight NFC title games and one Super Bowl in eleven years in a Philadelphia Eagles uniform. He loved Philadelphia for eleven years...and reflecting back on his eleven-year career in Philadelphia, he felt he was underappreciated for the things he accomplished for that team over the course of his eleven years playing there.

So after eleven years of many fond memories and such, he lead his new team onto the field against his former team, in a city he played in for eleven years. And his team beat the team he used to play for...for eleven years.

Joe Flacco answered alot of the haters today by leading the team to victory. His numbers weren't the greatest, but he moved the offense very well considering it was against Pittsburgh. The O-line stepped up big time and gave him plenty of time. Also, glad to see Houshmandzadeh actually catch a ball. No wonder Seattle cut him, he's pretty bad.

Archived