ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can somebody tell me how Spurlock's catch that set up the game winning field goal for the Buccaneers was a catch, but Calvin Johnson's against the Bears wasn't? Calvin caught it, landed on his feet, fell on his butt, rolled over and was getting up when the ball hit the ground. Spurlock was already going to the ground when he made the catch, and the ball hit the ground and moved all over the place.

Here's a simple and biased reason from me: No one, I repeat, No one wants the Lions to be successful. The refs realized that and made the right call. :P

In reallity, I'm not sure but this smells of a double standard here.

Randy Moss (w/ beard) returns to his original team, and Lord Favre IV comes back to the Meadowlands. It's the Jets vs. the Drama Viqueens tooo-nite!

Go Jets.

I hear ya, 'Red, I really do. But Cujo's recent bout of uber-douchiness kind of outweighs my disdain for His Favreness right now. Maybe later it will swing back to "normal" but until then, I wish nothing but misery on Gang Green. Between Fat Rex, Revi$ Island, "How Many Kids Do I Have" Cromartie, and considering that Favre was a Jet when he sent sexts of Lil' 4 out and about, I'd say the drama queens reside in Jersey.

Plus, "Straight Cash Homey" is my #2 all time favorite sports quote.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Randy Moss (w/ beard) returns to his original team, and Lord Favre IV comes back to the Meadowlands. It's the Jets vs. the Drama Viqueens tooo-nite!

Go Jets.

I hear ya, 'Red, I really do. But Cujo's recent bout of uber-douchiness kind of outweighs my disdain for His Favreness right now. Maybe later it will swing back to "normal" but until then, I wish nothing but misery on Gang Green. Between Fat Rex, Revi$ Island, "How Many Kids Do I Have" Cromartie, and considering that Favre was a Jet when he sent sexts of Lil' 4 out and about, I'd say the drama queens reside in Jersey.

Plus, "Straight Cash Homey" is my #2 all time favorite sports quote.

I'm just rooting for the uniform I like better.

BB52Big.jpg

How Alex Smith is still a starter in this league is beyond me. He's 0-5 this year. Probably a career win percentage of .250. He stinks up the joint to begin the game, only to clean up his own mess, making the game seem close when the gun sounds. He's never going to be Joe Montana. Never will even be Jeff Garcia. Hell, anyone know if Tim Rattay needs work?? Unless Sngletary wants his ass on the curb next month, it's time him him to cut the cord on this loser, STAT!

they are both playing in the UFL, as is Culpepper. wouldn't any of those be an upgrade? They can sign with the niners by thanksgiving, but by then the niners will be 1-10 or 2-9

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Must win game for both teams tonight. The loser of this game misses the playoffs.

Perhaps it is for the Vikes. NOT the Jets.

Minnesota isn't dead if they get out of the gate 1-3, but with Green Bay and Chicagi having decent seasons so far, the Vikings don't need those teams running away from them in the division.

New York is playing to be alone atop the AFC East, and nothing more. Of course, if the Jets win, they will own the best record in football and earn the title of "The most consistant team in football". If they lose, well, people will just say "Same old Jets".

6uXNWAo.png

Must win game for both teams tonight. The loser of this game misses the playoffs.

Perhaps it is for the Vikes. NOT the Jets.

Minnesota isn't dead if they get out of the gate 1-3, but with Green Bay and Chicagi having decent seasons so far, the Vikings don't need those teams running away from them in the division.

New York is playing to be alone atop the AFC East, and nothing more. Of course, if the Jets win, they will own the best record in football and earn the title of "The most consistant team in football". If they lose, well, people will just say "Same old Jets".

Could you guys struggle tonight? Its another Monday night home game vs a purple team. Still if you guys stuff AP, that should be good enough to win.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived