Brett Favre To Return to Vikings

Punch

It's just so funny to see Brat Favre's retirements treated like those unfortunate "I Quit the CCSLC" threads. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just so funny to see Brat Favre's retirements treated like those unfortunate "I Quit the CCSLC" threads. :P

I think Tanner1997 could learn a lot from Brett Favre. :D

I think Brat Favre could learn a lot from Tanner1997/Titanscj2k/Peyton66/whateverhisnameistoday. :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think Brat Favre could learn a lot from Tanner1997/Titanscj2k/Peyton66/whateverhisnameistoday. :D

Now that he's retired he has time to join the boards and look at Tanner1997/Titanscj2k/Peyton66/Panhead01's posts and threads.

Article from the future on ESPN.com

Dallas--Following the injury to Tony Romo in week three of the preseason, the Cowboys made a call to Kilm, Mississippi seeing if they can get Brett Favre to make another comeback. In signing with the Cowboys a tearful Brett Favre talked about his childhood in Mississippi when he watched Roger Staubach and Danny White and how wearing the star on his helmet is a dream come true. Then Favre broke down again as he remembered his father and how much his father reminded of Tom Landry and seeing Landry's picture reminded him of his father and his father;s tragic death and how he had a great game after his father died and that walked on water during the funeral procession from the tears of Favres previous retirement and unretirementment press conferences. Viking fans are crying foul burning his jerseys in a public display of anger as the Vikings team store is selling #4 Et Tu Brutas jerseys. Meanwhile in Green Bay Packer fans plan a public laughfest at Vikings fans as they say we told you so as Jets fans say Brett who as they still have their head in the clouds. Brett Favre says this is his last team and its the team he always dreamed of and only Daniel Snyder's money next year wuill get him to unretire in 2011.

What makes you think he would be telling the truth this time? He's lied countless times before.

That whistling sound you hear from above is the joke sailing over your head.

BB52Big.jpg

This is great now if he goes through with it im not gonna be able to watch espn for about a week, all favre all the time. I was fine with my daily Albert Haynesworth conditioning test report.

I actually enjoyed watching the coverage on Haynesworth. It's always funny to watch professionals fail at the sport they have spent years playing.

I just hope one day ESPN will get all of its Brett Favre information out on a 1-hour

ESPN Films 30-for-30 special.

EDIT - infrared41 - i got the joke, i was just asking him a question in regards to the post.

Now that he's retired he has time to join the boards and look at Tanner1997/Titanscj2k/Peyton66/Panhead01's posts and threads.

Kind of a n00b question but who are those guys

I think Brat Favre could learn a lot from Tanner1997/Titanscj2k/Peyton66/whateverhisnameistoday. biggrin.gif

I think Brat Favre IS Tanner1997.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Enjoy.

They are the Brett Favre of the CCSLC

Im guessing theyre people that you guys hate

Pretty much, exept Tanner1997/Peyton66/Titanscj2k got banned for making dupe accounts and Panhead1 is still on here.

applogosig15.pngapplogosig13.pngapplogosig14.png

The first non-banned member of ther CCSLC to post in The Ugliest Bathroom.

hahahaha that made my day, I love how when you look at his profile its like group: "banned" thats the first time ive ever seen that. haha

See where on your posts it says "member"? Look at his.

That's what Brett Farve and Tanner1997 have in common.

hahahaha that made my day, I love how when you look at his profile its like group: "banned" thats the first time ive ever seen that. haha

I know it says banned that made me turn red laughing so hard

I know it says banned that made me turn red laughing so hard

Above it it says "Moron". That's what I meant that he had in common with Brett Favre.

Archived