Win- Nevada Pistols

Loss- Las Vegas Dice

Win- Colorado Skiers

Loss- Tha Ville Giantz

*PLAYOFFS*

2 Seed in Pioneer Division

Win- #3 Albuquerque Fighting Jalepenos

Loss- #1 Las Vegas Dice

Joe, this is my proposal to amendment the League Settings, focusing on the Trade Review/Reject Time, Trade Deadline, Waivers, and Keeper Status.

For the Trade Review/Reject Time, I recommend the time frame to be shortened from 4 to 2 days, so That it gives each General Manager sufficient time to setup their roster for the week, especially if and when there are Thursday games;

For the Trade Deadline, since the Playoffs begin at Week 15, I recommend implementing a Week (Week 7, 8, 9, or 10) that concludes with any possible trades so that a lack of a trade deadline does not compromise the game-play.

For Waivers, currently when a team Adds or Drops a player, said player becomes a Free Agent. This is bothersome as of right now, any General Manager are free to alter their roster without waiting for a player to clear the waiver process. I recommend a sufficient time frame of two (2) or three (3) days for a player to be on waivers before he is to become a Free Agent again.

Finally, for Keeper Status, if this League were to compete in the 2011 NFL Season, the General Managers should be enabled to keep more than one (1) player on their current roster. I recommend allowing General Managers to keep no more than four (4) players, designated as the following: one (1) QB; one (1) RB; one (1) WR; and one (1) miscellaneous with the option of one extra QB, RB, WR; or TE, K, and DEF.

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived