Hockey Logo

MTWillie

This was just something quick...getting any better?

50312382480226872278.png

I'm not sure what could go on the other side of the "banner". I had the county outline there but it's way too busy.

I'm in no condition to post...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!

44432582326267196666.png

you should redo this concept,because i can not believe that rangers would use this at all

read the goddamn title before you post this crap. "Hockey Logo; For my niece's high school club team"

overall its a pretty neat logo. the star is a nice touch. i think you should try experimenting with swapping the red and blue.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

you should redo this concept,because i can not believe that rangers would use this at all

Even though numerous posters already pointed it out......

These are the kinds of posts that make me sick to read the concepts section. Sure, give C&C, but NEVER put down a fellow CCSLC member. Not only did you act rudely towards the concept-poster, but you acted ignorant. Why even bother to write such rude comments if you don't even bother to read the description of the logo(s) he made.

To the concept:

I'm thinking maybe you could place the "circle star" logo you made within the outline of the county. The star could represent the location of the city that the team is located.

Good start, though. I definetely want to see updates in the future.

Punch9

This isn't related to my current design but I thought I'd fill some people in on what I've done since no one here really knows what I'm about.

Here are some other things I've done.

champ_logo-300x156.png

logo.png

FergusFallsLogo.png

wyonation.png

44432582326267196666.png

I REALLY like the blue shield, but I don't like it with the red sticks. Are blue sticks with a blue shield too much? Maybe a red outline around white sticks? Blue outline around white sticks? Idk, the red shield with blue sticks is very solid, but for some reason that blue shield catches my eye. It's very different, but not in an outside-the-box kind of way.

The star is a nice touch, puts something in an otherwise very empty field. I'm just kinda thinking out loud, so I have no idea if it could actually work, but maybe you could work the county shape in where the star is. the county's truncated bottom wouldn't interfere with the RANGERS text at all, and the angles just might work. Maybe fit the star inside the county and put a circle around it? Circle and star inside the county? Just a star? just the county? Idk, just some things to think about. If one of them catches your eye, try it.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

yeah, if you used the county, it would have to be a lot smaller. It looks cool...but ChuckDownfield is right, it doesn't really work. Go back to the star with those current shield/stick colors (which looks great, btw), and i think you have a winner. Trial and error solves everything lol

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Well here's an update. Been busy as hell at work lately and haven't had time to work on it.

13427328622404896026.png

I know the font looks a lot like the Texas Rangers' but I altered it slightly. Think anything needs to be added to the sticks? Or should they just be plain?

44432582326267196666.png

This isn't related to my current design but I thought I'd fill some people in on what I've done since no one here really knows what I'm about.

Here are some other things I've done.

champ_logo-300x156.png

logo.png

FergusFallsLogo.png

wyonation.png

PM SENT!!! :therock:

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived