Waffles

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the logos associated with the trademark filing: 1 2 3

Yikes, yikes, and yikes.

Sweet merciful G-d.

Thunder revisited! :puke:

This makes the Thunder look like the Celtics.

Especially with the resemblance of Logo 2 and Kevin Garnett. But yeah, truly awful.

ltj009.png

Yikes, yikes, and yikes.

If this is a joke, I'm not laughing.

Move over Canton Ice Patrol, you may have company in the sports logo Hall of Infamy.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

why must the team have a name? if they want to catch attention, why cant they just go the route of european soccer. I dont think any nickname would do the city of brooklyn justice, and pretty much all of the suggestions here are terrible. Just call it Brooklyn basketball club or something. A nickname could develop over time, just like it has with every other soccer team.

why must the team have a name? if they want to catch attention, why cant they just go the route of european soccer. I dont think any nickname would do the city of brooklyn justice, and pretty much all of the suggestions here are terrible. Just call it Brooklyn basketball club or something. A nickname could develop over time, just like it has with every other soccer team.

Because America =/= Europe.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I kinda like the concept of incorporating graffiti into the logo, giving it an "underground" look. Having said that, if these logos and the "New Yorkers" nickname is legit... well, I would use the phrase "epic fail." No, to call it an "epic fail" would be an "epic fail."

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

I kinda like the concept of incorporating graffiti into the logo, giving it an "underground" look. Having said that, if these logos and the "New Yorkers" nickname is legit... well, I would use the phrase "epic fail." No, to call it an "epic fail" would be an "epic fail."

Nothing says "underground" like a team owned by a Russian billionaire that plays in a stadium named after one of the UK's largest banks in a borough populated by yuppies :rolleyes:

I just went onto the USPTO site and made some interesting discoveries. I did a search for BROOKLYN AND BASKETBALL and found these...

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=doc&state=4003:9h9bcl.4.5

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=doc&state=4003:9h9bcl.4.6

Here are the logos, both of them registered by Nets Sports and Entertainment:

bklyn1.jpgbklyn2.jpg

May God bless you all and fill your hearts with faith, hope, and love!

I just went onto the USPTO site and made some interesting discoveries. I did a search for BROOKLYN AND BASKETBALL and found these...

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=doc&state=4003:9h9bcl.4.5

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=doc&state=4003:9h9bcl.4.6

Here are the logos, both of them registered by Nets Sports and Entertainment:

bklyn1.jpgbklyn2.jpg

Those are pretty bad too.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I'm pretty certain those are the logos that they used when they first announced the move to Brooklyn. They don't look new @ (#256)

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Yikes, yikes, and yikes.

Oh wow, those are clip art horrifying.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived