Broncos Logo and Uni Concept

mbannon92

The uniforms are fantastic. The primary logo, not so much. It looks slapped together. I would either use the current primary (what you have listed as the secondary) on the helmets, or redesign the original D/bronco logo from scratch.

I agree--the uniforms are awesome--but the logo definitely looks slapped together. The D with the current primary over it also looks slapped together. You could go a bit more of a direct translation of the old D logo, by doing something like this (though I'm sure it's been done before):

NewBroncs.png

Just a suggestion!

~Steve

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I agree--the uniforms are awesome--but the logo definitely looks slapped together. The D with the current primary over it also looks slapped together. You could go a bit more of a direct translation of the old D logo, by doing something like this (though I'm sure it's been done before):

NewBroncs.png

Just a suggestion!

~Steve

That is a good update of their old logo. I think they should go with this.

All right, here's the uniform update! I decided to go with just the bronco head on the helmet...after thinking about it, if the Broncos got new unis they probably wouldn't change the logo, since it hasn't even been used 15 years. And with the unis already being throwback style, they have to keep some current elements. I used the current number font, since everyone wanted it, and I removed the logo below the back of the collar. I also made the socks blue on all the uniforms...I think it looks a lot better. C & C please!

BroncosHome2.png

BroncosRoad2-1.png

BroncosRoadAlt2-1.png

These look great. I would be very happy if the Broncos sported something like this, with one exception: the orange pants. The Broncos don't need any other pants besides the white.

Well done.

Thanks man, I appreciate the support from a Broncos fan :)

On the orange pants, they would only wear them a couple times a year, and most teams have two sets of pants...although I always say the Bears should only wear all white on the road, so I see what you mean.

I like this concept, but I must be honest, I don't get all the love for the current font. It screams '90s to me. Much like the current titans numerals, it gives a real dated feel to them.

I like this concept, but I must be honest, I don't get all the love for the current font. It screams '90s to me. Much like the current titans numerals, it gives a real dated feel to them.

I agree...I really wanted to change the font, and I liked the italic one I used originally, but you gotta give the people what they want.

I'm not totally in love with the current Broncos font in general, but I have to say I like it better than that italic one. However, in terms of merging the eras, it seems to make sense, which is why several of us suggested it, I think.

One last tweak, if you feel like doing it. On the orange jersey, change the collar and sleeve cuffs to white, and on the white jersey, change the cuffs to blue (to match the already blue collar). Just a thought...

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Why does everyone love monochrome white uni's so much? Definitely keep the orange pants. One other tweek that I think might make it look better is ditching the white facemask for a blue one. I think if you change the orange pants for blue that would be kind of cool, they could wear the blue pants with the orange or white jersey and look sharp IMO.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Why does everyone love monochrome white uni's so much? Definitely keep the orange pants. One other tweek that I think might make it look better is ditching the white facemask for a blue one. I think if you change the orange pants for blue that would be kind of cool, they could wear the blue pants with the orange or white jersey and look sharp IMO.

I used the white facemask to match the 70s-90s helmet (since it's a throwback), and I definitely like orange and blue...when the Bears wore it it was awful. And I want orange to be the true #1 color.

And sorry the images are gone...exceeded my bandwidth on photobucket. They'll be back up on the 22nd!

I used the white facemask to match the 70s-90s helmet (since it's a throwback), and I definitely like orange and blue...when the Bears wore it it was awful. And I want orange to be the true #1 color.

And sorry the images are gone...exceeded my bandwidth on photobucket. They'll be back up on the 22nd!

Yeah, it doesn't look bad with the white and I understand the rationale. And I agree, Orange should be the dominant color. I think it would stay that way with a set of blue pants but it's your concept and very well done.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived