2011 MLB All-Star Game Logo

CDixonDesign

meh...I like it, bit I dont love it. I guess it could have been worse.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Why the purple? Seems weird.

I'll wait till the rest of the package is released on the Style Guide to judge.

I would imagine it's a reference to the old D-Backs identity, which IMO is superior to the red/black look they have now.

I like the logo. The font is a little weird but it's nice overall.

As the case has been with many MLB ASG logos over the past several years, it does nothing for me. YAWN.

As a sidenote, I wish the Diamondbacks would go back to using the 'A' as their primary hat logo. I've never liked the 'D-snake' logo, and even think their 'DB-snakehead' logo makes a better alternate.

6uXNWAo.png

I hate the "All*Star Game" wordmark. It looks like a 3 year old did it. Overall it's still better than this year's. And there is no purple in the logo. If you're seeing purple, you need to:

A. Get your eyes checked.

B. Get a new monitor.

C. Both A and B.

Welcome to the 2011 All-Star Game. Be sure to bring your tickets, your papers and your VISA Card.

Assuming you are in the country legally and are not going to commit a crime, papers can be left at home. Tickets, on the other hand, would be a good idea to bring.

But to add something constructive to the conversation, I think the Arizona "A" is rather oddly placed, and the logo does a good enough job of representing the Diamandbacks etc.

Welcome to the 2011 All-Star Game. Be sure to bring your tickets, your papers and your VISA Card.

Assuming you are in the country legally and are not going to commit a crime, papers can be left at home. Tickets, on the other hand, would be a good idea to bring.

But to add something constructive to the conversation, I think the Arizona "A" is rather oddly placed, and the logo does a good enough job of representing the Diamandbacks etc.

:welcome:

sig.png

• 6 months later...

Archived