Bmac

NFL Uniform Concepts

amazing concepts. btw what template did you use for the jerseys i cant find a good football one

This may be "nit-picking", but something about the template is bothering me. On all of the parts of the template (jersey, socks, pants) you have a black stoke/outline...except for the front/side view of the helmet. It just looks out of place.

New York Giants

Nothing too ground-breaking here, I mostly just made the home and road match, unlike currently. I love their current road uniforms, so the home is based off of those, hopefully a step up from their current plain jerseys. I made a few tweaks to the road as well, mainly balancing the blue better. The alternate is just a red version of the home and road. I had paired it with an alternate gray helmet to match the pants, but I didn't think it looked too great. I might post it later, we'll see...

giantshome.png

giantsroad.png

giantsalt1.png

Excellent work on the Saints and Lions concepts.

Also, nice work on the Giants concept, though I would outline the "Northwestern" stripes in white on the home and alternate jerseys.

I like the Saints gold jersey, Lions throwback, and NY giants red jersey.

Great Job

I would like to see more consistency in the striping patterns. Right now you have three different striping patterns. Using only two would be better.

Philadelphia Eagles

Well, everyone seems to be in love with the Eagles' kelly green throwbacks. I like them as throwbacks, but I don't want to see them switched to full time. So you won't find that in this concept. The dark green stays, along with black. I tried to use silver more than they currently do. I didn't change a whole lot from their current set.

eagleshome.png

eaglesroad.png

eaglesalt.png

You can't really put an outline around a shadow... kind of defeats the purpose of the shadow.

I don't like what you did with the shoulders that much, I would use the vintage jersey as the alternate.

Here is an Eagles update. I modified the sleeves slightly, re-added the wordmark under the collar on the front of the jersey, and changed the outlines on the numbers. I also created a throwback alternate.

eagleshome1.png

eaglesroad1.png

eaglesthrowbackalt.png

I also made a real-life version of the primary helmet. :D

IMG_4192.jpg

I do like the throwback concept on Philly.

Usually I like contrasting shoulder colors, but not with this Eagles concepts. It just seems unnecessary. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing.

the helmet looks really nice with a gray facemask

Chicago Bears

I tried to simplify the striping pattern, basing it off of the Bears' current throwbacks. The triple stripe design is used throughout the uniform, including striped socks. An orange alternate jersey is included, and the white jersey can also be worn with white pants.

bearshome.png

bearsroad.png

bearsalt.png

bearsroadalt.png

If you're going to go with the solid orange stripes, you've got to go with a solid orange 'C' on the helmet. having those dainty double outlines on the helmet (and nowhere else) really throws a wrench in the way the elements should coordinate with each other. I'd also keep the traditional Bears stripes on the white jersey. Those have been there for so, so long that it almost doesn't look like a Bears jersey without them. I think that's something to take into account, even though this is a concept. The jersey itself is excellent (they actually used to wear this exact jersey, but that was quite a while ago).

It's alright...not much done here, but sometimes that's the best kind of Bears concept. Interesting that you picked Robbie Gould.

I gotta agree with andrew on this one...I wouldn't change the helmet at all. And besides, the C is always orange, white outline, blue outline, no matter what the background. I would keep the road striping the same as well. It would actually compliment the home striping really well, with both having no outlines. And you need to change the blue pant striping back to orange-white-orange...the single stripe doesn't work. After that though, these look really nice, and that's coming from a Bears fan.