NFL Uniform Concepts

Bmac

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tellin' ya. A solid orange 'C' is where it's at for this concept. It could coordinate perfectly with the solid orange stripes (in the same way that the current 'C' coordinates perfectly with the stripes. They are both orange with a white outline). You've got some solid orange stuff here, some white stuff with an orange outline and some orange stuff with a white outline. The solid orange stripe on the blue pants was boss, too. It would fit with the solid orange helmet logo.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Just as a heads up... there is a portion of your pics that are showing a default photobucket images saying "bandwidth" exceeded.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Well, I'm still not sure what to do about the helmet logo, for now I am going to post the next team.

Houston Texans

The Texans' current uniforms are some of my favorite in the league. I made a few minor tweaks, the home and road are pretty much the same. The red alternate stays, but the red pants do not. I had made an alternate white-out uniform, with a design (seen on the sleeves and pants) based off of the colors of the primary logo. I also made a throwback alternate uniform. It's obviously not a real throwback, as the Texans are relatively new, but I used elements found in older uniforms. I also created a new logo for the helmet.

texanshome.png

texansroad.png

texansalt1.png

texansalt2.png

texansthrowbackalt.png

First off, the NFL only allows one helmet design per team, besides throwbacks. Second of all, I strongly doubt any NFL team would have that many uniforms with that many contrasting styles. I would drop the fauxback and make a whole new set based on the whiteout uniform since it's the strongest part of the concept.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I really responded to Houston's all white version you have here. For my .02, that logo was designed to make the most use of a white helmet and it looks just great with the all white set.

Nice work!

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

The Bears concept looks really solid. Definately keep the orange wishbone "C" with the white outline. The Texans uniforms look nice, but I especially love the "white-out" uniforms and the fauxbacks. Great job so far on the series.

Here is what the home uniform would look like with a solid orange C. I prefer the current orange/white C personally, but would do you all think?

bearshome2.png

Like to see the away version of this uniform.

Also, what happened to the 'GSH' on the right sleeve?

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Archived