NFL Uniform Concepts

Bmac

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York Jets

I have always loved the Jets current look, but I'm not a fan of the oval logo on the helmets. I always thought a jet logo would look better, so that is what I used here. I considered a switch back to kelly green, but I think the dark green works better. I adjusted the shoulder stripes slightly, hopefully preventing the awkward look they sometimes have on certain jersey cuts. The throwback alternate is kelly green, based on the Jets' early uniforms.

jetshome.png

jetsroad.png

jetsroadalt.png

jetsthrowback.png

I always thought that Houston missed the boat by not using the white helmet matched with red jerseys and the white pants. Any chance of seeing that combo with your new sleeve designs?

I REALLY like the white-out Texans set BTW.

texansalt4.png

Would instantly be one of the best sets in the NFL!!!

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Jets: I love the dark green over the kelly green. The Jets helmet logo is great for shirts/hats, etc, but as a helmet primary it seems almost cartoonish and oddly proportioned. It sort of looks like a shark or a dolphin. But the potential is there, other than that I love that set.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Eh, downgrade on the Jets. I never liked the jet plane logo. It looks to slow/clunky for a NFL team. I would have gone with the simple NY oval myself. When you're a New York team you get to play up the civic identity at the expense of the nickname.

Cue the "not a jet on a helmet in NY" crowd in 3...2....1....

I like the idea, but I agree that the logo itself needs work, this could look so much better than it is if you reworked the Jet. Count me in the crowd though that would rather see the Kelly Green

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

i love pretty much any previous jets helmet logo over the one they use now. i'd also like to see a return to kelly green for the jets, as that dark forest nonsense really muddies down their look IMO.

good set. i would love to see a couple of tweaks though. like foresake the dark green and maybe incorporate the '80s-'90s helmet logo as a primary and the '60s jet logo as the alt? but very nice work!

sig2024.png

Detroit Lions

I replaced black with navy, something I have long wanted to see the Lions do. I made all of the striping consistent, and tried not to use too much navy. The throwback alternate is navy, to be worn on Thanksgiving.

lionshome.png

lionsroad.png

lionsalt.png

I love this Detroit set. The use of Navy as an accent rather than black is great. Why can't they get this right?

Here is an update for the Jets. The kelly green has grown on me, so I went with that.

jetshome1.png

jetsroad1.png

Looks great, but I think going to either the old more football-shaped logo or the jet logo would probably look best, and going back to striped socks would add more visual interest.

New England Patriots

I tried to mix eras a bit here with the Pats. The piping is removed, leaving only the sharp shoulder stripes. The patriot logo is on the sleeves. The sublimated pinstripe design from the 90's is used, but I tried no to overdo it. Silver pants and helmets for home and road. The alternate is red, based off of the throwbacks, keeping the same design as the home and road. A white alternate helmets and white pants are used.

patriotshome.png

patriotsroad.png

patriotsalt.png

Archived