NFL Uniform Concepts

Bmac

I always thought that Houston missed the boat by not using the white helmet matched with red jerseys and the white pants. Any chance of seeing that combo with your new sleeve designs?

I REALLY like the white-out Texans set BTW.

texansalt4.png

Would instantly be one of the best sets in the NFL!!!

looks great but there needs to be a moratorium on white helmets

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Detroit Lions

I replaced black with navy, something I have long wanted to see the Lions do. I made all of the striping consistent, and tried not to use too much navy. The throwback alternate is navy, to be worn on Thanksgiving.

lionshome.png

lionsroad.png

lionsalt.png

I love this Detroit set. The use of Navy as an accent rather than black is great. Why can't they get this right?

looks ok but there are too many teams in the league with navy and you have a division rival who's primary color is navy

Dallas Cowboys

ALL COLORS MATCH. Royal blue and silver. The striping matches on both jerseys. I also went with the throwback numbers and names. The alternate is a modernized version of the throwback.

cowboysroad.png

cowboyshome.png

cowboysalt.png

the problem here is that if you keep the white jersey as a primary...having one pair of pants makes the uniform look like a generic away uniform...there's not enough contrast between the white and silver to be an everyday look...I think it would be kind of bland after a while...also the blue mask isn't working for me

I really like what you did with the Pats. Just a few suggestions though...have the shoulder stripes follow the curve of the seam, get rid of the double outline on the numbers, and make the road collar blue to match the stripes. Other than that good job.

I also like the idea with the alternate, keeping the same design but using the throwback colors. I did the same thing on my redesign (which is fine by me, the designs are totally different).

Not bad. I'm glad you brought back the sublimated pattern, I used to love when they did that. The only thing I dislike is the how thick the red stripe is on the pants. I feel like you went with thin, sleek striping on the rest of the uniform. To me, the stripes on the pants are clunky, maybe make them thinner to match the shoulder stripes better. Otherwise, the concept is excellent

e5jlhh.jpg

Chicago Bears

I tried to simplify the striping pattern, basing it off of the Bears' current throwbacks. The triple stripe design is used throughout the uniform, including striped socks. An orange alternate jersey is included, and the white jersey can also be worn with white pants.

bearshome.png

bearsroad.png

bearsalt.png

bearsroadalt.png

What happened to the 'GSH' on the right sleeve? There's always a 'GSH' on the sleeve!

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Archived