NFL Concepts

LetsGoOakland9

i like the first one better to be honest but the second one would work for me if you took the name bar to the top.

But thats just me. The raiders look good to me.

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

I really like the back stripe on my second Jags design, but the stripe across the front with the wordmark didnt really work, so I changed it up for my Cardinals concept. i kept the same name & number font, and lightened the red a bit. On the helmet, the top two feathers will touch on the back. The pants stripe is inspired by the LA Galaxy's short stripe. The black they would wear three times a year, at home against each division opponent. C&C appreciated

Cardinals_Concept_Home.jpg

Cardinals_Concept_Away.jpg

Cardinals_Concept_Alt.jpg

The Cardinals are introducing a black alt this year anyway so you can't really fault him for including one.

That helmet is one of the most creative ideas I've seen on the boards, and I lurked here for a while before registering. That's one of those ideas that makes me wish I had thought of it. Great job. The jerseys, however, are too similar to your Jaguars concept.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I agree...very interesting helmet logo for the Cardinals. Have you thought about making it slightly smaller so you can see the back end of the head in the helmet concept?

when I originally did the helemt I wasnt going to include the the back of the head but it didnt look right with just the eye and beak. Ill probably fix it later. Also, I know the design is similar to my Jags concept, but the jags design didnt really work and not many people (by that I mean no one) liked it so I wanted to do a design using the back stripe that looks better

I think it's undisputed that this is better than this. Most people would like the Bills to go to those throwbacks full time, so I wanted to give my Bills concept a throwback look.

I kept the current logo, but switched the red and blue since the old standing buffalo was red. I also made a B logo with the streak through it. They would wear white and blue cleats with this set. Your comments are appreciated.

Bills_Concept_Home.jpg

Bills_Concept_Away.jpg

As much as I am a Raider Hater, I have to say that I do like the silver numbers on their white jersey. And the overall concept is great.

Not a fan of the Jags striping but this is more than the boring jerseys they have now

Get rid of the stripes on the back of the Cards jerseys and I'd think they are good. The helmet is... WOW. Very different and creative, I like.

Bills are perfect except for the helmet. I don't really have any suggestions, just that it needs to be different. And the B logo on the jerseys is pretty nice.

• 3 weeks later...

The uniform combo the Redskins wore against the Cowboys last night had four different stripe styles, so I wanted to give them a look with some consistency.

I discontinued the use of their main logo, in favor of their throwback logo with the R in circle.

Here are the primary home and away jerseys

Redskins_Concept_Home.jpg

Redskins_Concept_Away.jpg

here are some alternate combos

Red/White Red/Red White/White White/Gold Gold/White Gold/Gold Gold/Red

C&C appreciated

Archived