TornadoGTS

Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

Hey! Since this seems to be back up again can I make a request?

If I can I'd like Texas Tech's black jersey with Eric Stephens? (#24) 1600x900 if you can size it. :)

Thanks alot, there are amazing!

I dont got TTU's numbers nor their nameplate letters, so it aint looking too good for that one.

Alrighty then :) Could I get Josh Hamilton in a blue rangers uni? same res.

Thanks alot.

Anyway I can change my request from the pryor one to a peyton hillis #40 of the browns on a brown jersey because you are only doing NFL now.

I started working on this, but Gordie's blow mine out of the water, so I guess I'm kinda done. Eh, I at least know how teams stitch their numbers onto their jerseys now <_<

yeah, his kinda did blow your out of the water a litte :P

hahahaha...im just kidding cy

I hadnt attempted any current basketball ones because of the new Rev30 jersey style, but I finally took a stab at replicating the Rev30 style. I also got some team files, so that helps too lol.

Carmelo Anthony

(Click Pic)

th_CAnthonyRev30TwillStitch.png

You did a good job on the Rev30, but the inner outline (the white part of the Knicks' numbers) is just thread, kind of like a merrowed border on a patch, rather than being a piece of twill that's affixed with a zigzag stitch. I can't tell how you have it, exactly. You may already have it correct.

These are, like, really good, by the way.

You did a good job on the Rev30, but the inner outline (the white part of the Knicks' numbers) is just thread, kind of like a merrowed border on a patch, rather than being a piece of twill that's affixed with a zigzag stitch. I can't tell how you have it, exactly. You may already have it correct.

These are, like, really good, by the way.

Yeah I know, thats why I tried to made it look like a thick outline of thread, but its hard to replicate in Photoshop. Plus I dont feel like getting DRAWings and doing the thread/embroidery thing like Patchez does. As for the stitch, the edge on the white outline/thread part didnt look to good just sitting/floating there, so the little stitch kinda helped blend it in and make it somewhat realistic looking even though thats not really there on the real jerseys. That was just a sacrifice in the name of looks over authenticity.

Could I get either a Kevin Durant #35 Thunder or John Wall #2 Wizards one? Thanks man, great job with the Rev30.

Could I get either a Kevin Durant #35 Thunder or John Wall #2 Wizards one? Thanks man, great job with the Rev30.

Yeah I could probably do those, I planned on doing a Durant anyways.

Yeah I could probably do those, I planned on doing a Durant anyways.

Awesome! Sounds good, can't wait to see it.

Actually just checked, the Chargers do use the kiss-cut technique, but the Bears use double tackle twill, so I think the Aromashodu was right either way LOL.

CHARGERS_num.pngBEARS_num.png

Does anyone know what these are called? Style Sheets? Design Sheets? I'm trying to find them of the internet, but haven't had any luck.

Thanks!

Do you think you could make a Cubs one with the Cubs logo on white with pinstripes (essentially, the left chest of the jersey). Thanks!

Actually just checked, the Chargers do use the kiss-cut technique, but the Bears use double tackle twill, so I think the Aromashodu was right either way LOL.

CHARGERS_num.pngBEARS_num.png

Does anyone know what these are called? Style Sheets? Design Sheets? I'm trying to find them of the internet, but haven't had any luck.

Thanks!

Doubt very much you'll find them openly on the net. They're part of the NFL style guides that come with the actual AI files the NFL use. They're hard to come by and those that have access to them are unlikely to share them openly as they've either gotten them from a "source" or have had to register to get them and if found to be distributing them could end up in serious hot water!

9erssteve

If you're still taking requests, I'd love the back of a UT Vols jersey (orange) with the number 5 and COOLEY as the name.

Just got a bunch of NHL files, so was pretty easy to put this one together.....this one was for a friend who asked a long time ago...

Brooks Orpik

(Click Pic)

th_BOrpikTwillStitch.png