Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

TornadoGTS

Very impressed with these, Tornado.

If you have the time, I'd love to see a Carolina Panthers logo stitched on a white jersey.

Wanted to get this one out of the way real quick.

(Click Pic)

th_PanthersTwillStitch.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are amazing-I've been watching this topic for a while.If you need another request to fill ;) I would love and appreciate to have a Missouri Tigers Oval logo on a black background. If you decide to fill this, thank you so much!

If you get me a vector version of it, I'll be more than glad to do it, I couldnt find anything on my own.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

these are amazing-I've been watching this topic for a while.If you need another request to fill ;) I would love and appreciate to have a Missouri Tigers Oval logo on a black background. If you decide to fill this, thank you so much!

If you get me a vector version of it, I'll be more than glad to do it, I couldnt find anything on my own.

Great! I found one (I actually found a download that claims to have every NCAA,MLB,NFL, and NHL logo. It definitely has every mizzou logo I could imagine. Some are a little off or miscolored but really really close.) but do you need it layered by color? If so, I can do it. If not, can you PM your email address and I'll send it OR I can point you in the direction of the file.

Great! I found one (I actually found a download that claims to have every NCAA,MLB,NFL, and NHL logo. It definitely has every mizzou logo I could imagine. Some are a little off or miscolored but really really close.) but do you need it layered by color? If so, I can do it. If not, can you PM your email address and I'll send it OR I can point you in the direction of the file.

Sent you a PM

(Click Pic)

th_MizzouTwillStitch.png

This might be a hard one to do but how about this?

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/1/5/1/9/2/6/webimg/335707589_o.jpg

Just gotta find the fonts, or vector versions.

If you have the time, I have another request...

If possible, could I get a wallpaper with the number and NOB from this uniform? I could send you the vector file if needed.

Thanks again!

Yeah just PM me any vector stuff you got for it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the time, I was wondering if you could make a Michigan football jersey for Tate Forcier. Blue jersey, #5. Thanks.

Actually, I would prefer one for Denard Robinson instead. Blue jersey #16. Thanks man.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

If you have the time, I have another request...

If possible, could I get a wallpaper with the number and NOB from this uniform? I could send you the vector file if needed.

Thanks again!

Click Pic

th_ProwlersTwillStitch.png

Archived