Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

TornadoGTS

Nope. The Bears use the kiss-cut technique as well. As I said, I believe all NFL teams do.

2953_3.jpg

Touché. Where you getting all these pics anyways, I could use some LOL.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One I did for a buddy of mine....

(Click Pic)

th_CSpillerTwillStitch.png

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Nope. The Bears use the kiss-cut technique as well. As I said, I believe all NFL teams do.

2953_3.jpg

Touché. Where you getting all these pics anyways, I could use some LOL.

www.josportsco.com has some pictures. www.gameuseduniverse.com might have some if you search around, but I don't know about close-ups.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

www.josportsco.com has some pictures. www.gameuseduniverse.com might have some if you search around, but I don't know about close-ups.

Andrew, are you a member of GUU?

I'd love to see a tutorial on these. Nice Work on these TornadoGTS!

Naw. Game used collecting is too rich a hobby for my blood. I'd love to get one game used football jersey someday, but I want it to actually wear, so I need to find one that fits me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

One I did for a buddy of mine....

(Click Pic)

th_CSpillerTwillStitch.png

Updated version after finding out they use layered technique, not kiss cut:

th_CSpillerTwillStitch-R.png

Heres another request I had on another site.

th_NSuhTwillStitch.png

And he asked for this specific size, and usually I would just fill out the extra space of the requested size with black, but decided to do a little team themed art this time.....

th_NSuhTwillStitch-1440x900.png

Another request....

(Click Pic)

th_MTurnerTwillStitch.png

Never noticed how odd the Colts nameplate font is, at least the N's that is, till now.....

(Click Pic)

th_PManningTwillStitch.png

How about a Jacory Harris one?

I would love to, but dont have any files for the numbers nor the nameplate letters.

Any reason you haven't done the Pryor one?

I didnt know I was required to make one for you. I just havent gotten around to it, I'm doing ones I got the files for first, then after that, I might do some ones where I got to wing it.

I didnt know I was required to make one for you. I just havent gotten around to it, I'm doing ones I got the files for first, then after that, I might do some ones where I got to wing it.

You took that the wrong way. In no way are you required to make me one I was just wondered why you had skipped mine numerous times. Anyways what type of files do you need to do the Pryor one? Because if its the font files then the Ohio State font is pretty similar to most of the NFL standard block fonts.

You took that the wrong way. In no way are you required to make me one I was just wondered why you had skipped mine numerous times. Anyways what type of files do you need to do the Pryor one? Because if its the font files then the Ohio State font is pretty similar to most of the NFL standard block fonts.

But see thats the thing, all the NFL teams that use block fonts all have variations among them, so its not as easy done than said.

Archived