Tackle Twill Stitched Logos/Numbers

TornadoGTS

I was wondering if I could change my request, mainly because you are working with NFL only to a Percy Harvin purple one. Thanks man.

Percy Harvin

(Click Pic)

th_PHarvinTwillStitch.png

Awesome, thanks!

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I get a Johnny Knox in an orange bears alt? ala this?

Johnny Knox

(Click Pic)

th_JKnoxTwillStitch.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Probably not nearly as good as Tornado's but here's one i did for my boy LaMichael James

Picture3-21.png

Nice, I probably wouldnt have been able to make that in a million years lol. See its not that hard.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Could I get a Johnny Knox in an orange bears alt? ala this?

You want me to make it look like a counterfeit jersey? LOL

I know what you mean though :P

Yeah, lol I was embarrassed to link to that.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Gordie: Can I get a Tebow Gators white (front & back) and a Burton Gators Blue (front & back) Take your time...

p.s. are you good enough to do Pro Combat stuff?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Anyway I can change my request from the pryor one to a peyton hillis #40 of the browns on a brown jersey because you are only doing NFL now.

I started working on this, but Gordie's blow mine out of the water, so I guess I'm kinda done. Eh, I at least know how teams stitch their numbers onto their jerseys now <_<

Anyway I can change my request from the pryor one to a peyton hillis #40 of the browns on a brown jersey because you are only doing NFL now.

I started working on this, but Gordie's blow mine out of the water, so I guess I'm kinda done. Eh, I at least know how teams stitch their numbers onto their jerseys now <_<

I really think your stitching technique and twill texture are second to none.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Tornado i still really like these do you think i could get a Priest Holmes(31) red Kansas City Chiefs one Think you

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

BUMP

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 3 months later...

Felt like making one of these again, this time the NFL rushing leader.....

Arian Foster

(Click Pic)

th_AFosterTwillStitch.png

Hey! Since this seems to be back up again can I make a request?

If I can I'd like Texas Tech's black jersey with Eric Stephens? (#24) 1600x900 if you can size it. :)

Thanks alot, there are amazing!

I dont got TTU's numbers nor their nameplate letters, so it aint looking too good for that one.

Archived