CHL's 2011 Alternates

zer0dotcom

I like that Cape Brerton set.

Yeah, that jersey has really grown on me. I've seen them wear it at a game, and it's absolutely beautiful. I know some people complained about the lack of yellow, but the gloves they wear have yellow streaks on it, so it does complete the set nicely.

Ploufe3011.jpg

66549_449720514845_24638829845_4978710_8015740_n.jpg

Also, if you look closely at the shoulder logo, the actual jersey has the eagle with its wings up - like the official logo - while the render from the Cape Breton site looks to have the wings open wide... or is it just me?

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Military appreciation day today in Edmonton:

okjersey.jpg

To this day, I still don't understand why my Battalion haven't done this. Seems like a no-brainer.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Also, if you look closely at the shoulder logo, the actual jersey has the eagle with its wings up - like the official logo - while the render from the Cape Breton site looks to have the wings open wide... or is it just me?

I thought so too. I would like to see an outstretched wings-no words primary in the future.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

yeah, those are something else...

I took a break from teh CHL jerseys to add the Team Canada sweaters to the webpage. I have a thing or two to correct and then I'll be back to the regular CHL uniforms once again. Not sure where I'll start, but I have a bunch of the older templates (pre-EDGE) so I have lots of ammo to use to get the project going again!

I took a break from teh CHL jerseys to add the Team Canada sweaters to the webpage. I have a thing or two to correct and then I'll be back to the regular CHL uniforms once again. Not sure where I'll start, but I have a bunch of the older templates (pre-EDGE) so I have lots of ammo to use to get the project going again!

Did you save the old QMJHL defunct-team jerseys I had posted in the request thread before Xmas? The thread got so old it bumped off page 3 and doesn't exist anymore. Let me know if you need those sources again .

I was also able to vectorise a few of the old logos and some missing anniversary patches that could be added to the site as well. I also have some photos of old Q alt jerseys to post as well.

Did you save the old QMJHL defunct-team jerseys I had posted in the request thread before Xmas? The thread got so old it bumped off page 3 and doesn't exist anymore. Let me know if you need those sources again .

I was also able to vectorise a few of the old logos and some missing anniversary patches that could be added to the site as well. I also have some photos of old Q alt jerseys to post as well.

I did grab the older stuff you had posted, so I have lots of sources to work from. I'm interested in seeing those old alternates if you're up for posting them

The trick to save a thread in the requests forum is to PM someone with the link to it. I thought I lost one logo, but i had PM'd Chris with it, and I still can get to that board.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Baie Comeau Drakkar third jersey (2005-2006)

Drakkar_Alt_05-06.jpg

Drakkar_Alt_05-06-back.jpg

Baie Comeau Drakkar alt/shoulder logo (worn from 97-98 to 98-99 inclusively source)

drakkar_alt4-1.png

Baie Comeau Drakkar alt/shoulder (worn from 99-00 to 09-10)

drakkar_alt-final.png

Baie Comeau Drakkar third jersey (2006-2007 - 10th anniversary season with patch)

Drakkar_Alt_06-07.jpg

Drakkar_Alt_06-07-back.jpg

Baie-Comeau_Drakkar_Anniversary_10th.png

and script (also used on their website before it changed)

drakkar-script.png

You'll notice that the Drakkar have followed the Calgary Flames template for years (I whipped these up myself quickly using the Flames template)

Home 97-98 to 02-03

Baie-Comeau_Drakkar_Home_97-98_02-03.gif

Road 97-98 to 02-03

Baie-Comeau_Drakkar_Road_97-98_02-03.gif

Rimouski Oceanic third jersey (04/05-08/09) - I know it's already on the site, but it's so beautiful it needs to be seen again. The logo should be added to the site though, I tried my best to render it, but it doesn't look fantastic - if someone else wants to give it a whirl, go ahead!

2002046520100283076S600x600Q85.jpg

2042878580100283076S600x600Q85.jpg

rimouski-alt-final-rework.png

Those are the kinds of one-off jerseys that are hard to find. I'll add those soon (hopefully)

Found this today: logo_outdoor1313.png

so, they have a logo and uniforms for the Hertiage outdoor game. The Rockstar outdoor Classic is this week between kootenay and Spokane, and niether team (from what I've seem) has released any special uniforms for the game, so we'll have to wait and see what happens come Saturday Night.

Although not third jerseys per se, I did have fun whipping up the old Granby Predateurs jerseys. They followed the mid-90s St. Louis Blues template (which is also missing from the site). I tried my best to get a good-res version of the logo, but this was the best I could come up with. Vectorising this thing was a bitch, so I gave up...

Granby_Predateurs.png

Granby_Predateurs_Home_94-95_96-97.gif

Granby_Predateurs_Road_94-95_96-97.gif

DefileCoupememorial.jpg

*I have another photo of the jerseys, but it's on my home computer - will update this post sometime tonight.

Blues18.png

I've got a clearer version of the logo to upload, I just need to figure out the proper font adn we're GTG

Really? I've been looking high and low for one without success... I'd be curious to know where you were able to find that, and I can't wait to see it (since it's so hard to see anything with the lo-res versions floating around online now)

As for the font, I'm 99% sure it would be the same as the Blues, if Baie Comeau is any indication, some Q teams followed the NHL jersey templates perfectly, even with the fonts.

I ripped the logo from the QMJHL site before it changed to match the uniformity of the CHL pages.

http://jrhockeyjerseys.com/jhj/JerseysByCollectors/Iremembercooperalls/PhillippeAudetsJersey/tabid/514/Default.aspx

That link should show the jersey, it has the rounded font on it, I haven't seen nameplates, I'm guessing at single layer puprle on the white and yellow on the purple

Archived