CHL's 2011 Alternates

zer0dotcom

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, those are...unique to say the least. I'll get working on those when I can. I'll have a bit of time over the Christmas Break to work on catching up, then my workload will lighten up in the New Year to really work on completing the section. I'm focusing on uniforms worn this season before I begin backtracking.

Thanks everyone for all the sources. This is the hardest part of doing the section; actually finding the resources and photos of the uniforms to render them from. Rendering them isn't such a big deal, it's just time consuming.

I have to say that the Sags' jersey is loud.. yikes!!! But wow interesting pattern and etc.. just a doozy to see the pics of that.. again, YIKES!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I've noticed that almost all of the special event uniforms worn this season, and many last season are NOT edge templates...I can't help but wonder what the reason is...

Chicoutami has these ones, obviously not EDGE

Halifax's DND uniforms

Mississauga's Remembrance uniforms

Saginaw's Gear's uniforms

Kelowna's remembrance day's

Saskatoon's from last season

Prince Albert's from last season

There are likely a few more, I just can't think of them right now

I've noticed that almost all of the special event uniforms worn this season, and many last season are NOT edge templates...I can't help but wonder what the reason is...

Halifax's DND uniforms

Chicoutimi isn't even Reebok. They had to put the Reebok logo on but it was made by another company.

Halifax's DND uniforms

Most of the time, jerseys that are going to be worn once are usually made by SP (or another company) and then the Reebok vector is put on in the appropriate places. Most one-off jerseys are sublimated with few, if any, sewn-on numbers or patches. This allows for a quick production of the jerseys. This obviously doesn't apply to all the cases above but, for the most part, this is true.

Huh, don't know how I missed this. Raiders are wearing a throwback jersey this weekend. If my favorite PA player wasn't 3 sweater sizes smaller than me, I'd absolutely buy his jersey.

http://www.raiderhockey.com/article/pre-bid-auction-forms-now-available

Yes! I love this jersey. So delightfully politically incorrect

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Huh, don't know how I missed this. Raiders are wearing a throwback jersey this weekend. If my favorite PA player wasn't 3 sweater sizes smaller than me, I'd absolutely buy his jersey.

http://www.raiderhockey.com/article/pre-bid-auction-forms-now-available

Yes! I love this jersey. So delightfully politically incorrect

I've always wondered how many times that logo had been called for slashing?

I saw, I came, I left.

First part is off-topic but it shows how much Edmonton wants fans and how much they will whore out to do so:

Want to get yourself this T-shirt? If you were born, have lived or currently live in Saskatchewan, come to Monday's Oil Kings game vs. Regina (7 p.m. Rexall Place) and pick one up for free, while supplies last!

162841_174901469198874_143258605696494_502658_3359723_n.jpg

Here is the jersey that Calgary wore for their annual teddy bear toss game:

DisplayImage.jpg

The Calgary Hitmen and the Regina Pats unveiled the jerseys that they will be wearing for the Outdoor game in Calgary on February 21st.

DSC018771351.JPG

DSC018751350.JPG

DSC018821355.JPG

It looks like the Hitmen are trying to play off the Flames look for the Heritage Classic.

And notice the Pats have a Habs logo on the right sleeve.

Confirmed:

Lewiston Maineiacs will have new home, road AND alternate jerseys next season... assuming they don't move out of town!

source

all 3 are new jerseys. bill showed us them the begining of the season to stop the rumors about us moving. ask anyone in the front office.

New jersey rumours didn't help the Nordiques, so I don't thnk they'll here much better, if that's what they are thinking. It'll be interesting to see what the designs are if they see the light of day. The current designs are unique enough as they are, and the infamous face jersey is a one of a kinder. With the name, unless they are rebranding completely, I have no clue as to what the new ID could be.

It would also be interesting to see where they would move to if it came to that. They did have an arrangement to move two seasons ago until Montreal stepped up at the last second and nixxed it on territorial grounds. I don't know the region well enough to know what cities out East could host the team should they be sold and move.

I'm out of town for the holidays, my two jobs are winding down, so in the new year |I should be back on the project. I did start to work on the Heritage classic jerseys, then left my PC at home. I still have the sources, so one day I just might get caught up with all of these

I'm out of town for the holidays, my two jobs are winding down, so in the new year |I should be back on the project. I did start to work on the Heritage classic jerseys, then left my PC at home. I still have the sources, so one day I just might get caught up with all of these

Happy holidays!

I just found a motherload of great photos of previous QMJHL third jerseys that aren't on the site yet - as well as clear shots of some missing shoulder patchs, alt logos and anniversary logos. I'm going to try to find someone to "vectorize" (or whatever you call it) the logos so they can be added to the site, and I'll post everything here in the new year!

Happy holidays!

I just found a motherload of great photos of previous QMJHL third jerseys that aren't on the site yet - as well as clear shots of some missing shoulder patchs, alt logos and anniversary logos. I'm going to try to find someone to "vectorize" (or whatever you call it) the logos so they can be added to the site, and I'll post everything here in the new year!

That's awesome Ricky, thanks so much! I can't wait for next week when I'll have some time back to get back into the uniform swing of things. I can't wait to see what you've dug up, the Q has always been mysterious with their third jerseys...

EDIT: The Screaming Eagles released their own rendering of the jersey here:

66549_449720514845_24638829845_4978710_8015740_n.jpg

The shoulder logo appears to have the wings stretched horizontally, and the script in the logo has obviously been removed. Even with the crappy quality of the image of it in the pic, I'd dig the shoulder logo as a new primary.

Anyone think we'll hear anything out of the Knights anytime soon?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The Calgary Hitmen and the Regina Pats unveiled the jerseys that they will be wearing for the Outdoor game in Calgary on February 21st.

It looks like the Hitmen are trying to play off the Flames look for the Heritage Classic.

And notice the Pats have a Habs logo on the right sleeve.

Very "retro" but very nice indeed.

What is the blogger talking about for "the bandit uniforms from 2002?" I've never seen those ones.

I've been looking for pictures of it for you for a few months and I couldn't find anything good but I found a video. It's the white jersey.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived