CHL's 2011 Alternates

zer0dotcom

the Erie Otters are having an anniversary one-off jersey

http://www.ottersgear.com/

"« Celebrate the Otters 1000th game on February 5, 2010 against the Windsor Spitfires when the Otters debut their Throwback Jerseys. On sale now for $240.00 and $20.00 off for Season Ticket Holders."

Jersey_Erie_Otters_Throwback_Jersey.png

throwback? the otters never wore a jersey anything close to this

Fauxback

I hear you. It's just stupid. But I won't start a rant.

One of Erie's past teams wore a jersey similar. But they updated it to match the otters colors. Not sure if it was the Lions, Blades, or Panthers

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's update; cleaned up the Petes section. I have to replace all of the pre-edge jerseys (incorrect colours and logos) and began adding a few names while I did, so Eric and Jordan Staal can now be seen in the section. I'm going to add Steve Yzerman in the 80's uniforms, and I'll find someone for the 1990's uniforms.

Today's update; cleaned up the Petes section. I have to replace all of the pre-edge jerseys (incorrect colours and logos) and began adding a few names while I did, so Eric and Jordan Staal can now be seen in the section. I'm going to add Steve Yzerman in the 80's uniforms, and I'll find someone for the 1990's uniforms.

Just a bit of a problem with one of the Generals unis

jtehepsl7x5a4m1ewa4et4vz5.gif

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=jtehepsl7x5a4m1ewa4et4vz5

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

the Erie Otters are having an anniversary one-off jersey

http://www.ottersgear.com/

"« Celebrate the Otters 1000th game on February 5, 2010 against the Windsor Spitfires when the Otters debut their Throwback Jerseys. On sale now for $240.00 and $20.00 off for Season Ticket Holders."

Jersey_Erie_Otters_Throwback_Jersey.png

throwback? the otters never wore a jersey anything close to this

Fauxback

I hear you. It's just stupid. But I won't start a rant.

One of Erie's past teams wore a jersey similar. But they updated it to match the otters colors. Not sure if it was the Lions, Blades, or Panthers

Interesting. That's another thing I don't get, wearing jerseys that resemble something another team wore.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Need a hand with the defunct team jerseys?

Here are the Laval Titan (before the switch to the modern logo), I have the reference photos on my computer at home, but it looks like they followed the old Red Wings template perfectly:

Laval_Titan_Road_85-86-93-94.gif

Laval_Titan_Home_85-86-93-94.gif

Trois-Rivières Draveurs also followed the old Oilers template:

Trois-Rivieres_Draveurs_Road.gif

Trois-Rivieres_Draveurs_Home.gif

I also tried my hand at the Beauport Harfangs and St Jean Lynx, but I wasn`t sure what template they used. I really frigged up the Lynx jersey, but I know their third jersey was the Rangers style...

Beauport_Harfangs_Road.gif

Beauport_Harfangs_Home.gif

St-Jean_Lynx.png

St-Jean_Lynx_Home.gif

St-Jean_Lynx_Road.gif

253.jpg

I've seen that Ams jersey used in the past...what a nightmare those are going to be...

I'll make sure to get going on those Roughriders sweaters. Those will be easy enough.

Ricky, I can clean thos eup for you, I have the Lynx sources and templates, I can have those up later with the harfangs stuff as well.

If Snowameddon hits us tomorrow, I'll have lots of time to work on the uniforms...but that is a big IF

I've seen that Ams jersey used in the past...what a nightmare those are going to be...

I'll make sure to get going on those Roughriders sweaters. Those will be easy enough.

Ricky, I can clean thos eup for you, I have the Lynx sources and templates, I can have those up later with the harfangs stuff as well.

If Snowameddon hits us tomorrow, I'll have lots of time to work on the uniforms...but that is a big IF

Thanks, I gave the jerseys another try and they came out better the second time. It was mostly a practice run as I didn't know the right templates for the teams.

HGranby Predateurs stuff coming up too? I'm dying to get my hands on that logo...

Thanks, I gave the jerseys another try and they came out better the second time. It was mostly a practice run as I didn't know the right templates for the teams.

HGranby Predateurs stuff coming up too? I'm dying to get my hands on that logo...

As soon as I can get back into the mod portal they'll be coming.

I corrected the Majors alternates, Broncos alternates, have another Majors jersey to add, and some older jerseys with templates.

Does it come in any bigger sizes? :P wump wump wuuuuuhhhh...

pgpzb6earhv4hgld7ec7.gif

Predateurs stuff is so hard to find, it's like they never existed...

There's a different version of it here.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived