CHL's 2011 Alternates

zer0dotcom

looks like one fewer vintage-white stripe in there, making for four blue stripes rather than five, plus the obvious phantom yoke in vintage white. the fewer stripes look better, the yoke looks worse. Where's Kitchener? they do things the right way every year

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see the gold glove just sticking out at the left.

MMC11_0520_AB371425614.jpg

I'm pretty sure a few plays on the majors wore those gloves all year. That gold is part of the majors colours since reebok came in and they started looking ugly as sin.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'm pretty sure a few plays on the majors wore those gloves all year. That gold is part of the majors colours since reebok came in and they started looking ugly as sin.

If I'm correct, those gloves are a cream or tan colour and are only worn with their alternate jerseys.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

If I'm correct, those gloves are a cream or tan colour and are only worn with their alternate jerseys.

yeah, that could be too. good point.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I love the logo, but I'd like it better on an original jersey.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

For the record, you are correct.

jordan_mayer_487_381.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

Fixed the Mississauga jersey. I was in a rush that day and just dropped the cresting onto the template without counting the stripes...I do have to modify the Attack uniforms, the red stripes doesn't go all the way to the claw motif, they do swing together like on the Ducks uniforms.

Someone posted a link to the AHL portion of this site, but here's the OHL, WHL, and QMJHL for you. (You've probably already discovered this, but I thought I'd try anyway)

OHL:

http://www.gameworns.com/gallery/_league.php?league=OHL

WHL:

http://www.gameworns.com/gallery/_league.php?league=WHL

QMJHL:

http://www.gameworns.com/gallery/_league.php?league=QMJHL

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I have seen those sites before, they'll prove handy this summer for updating the older uniforms.

Currently, I'm updating the Owen Sound uniforms into the proper template and they'll be re-added to the site. The Memorial Cup is getting interesting, whichever team is crowded champion this season will have the Cup patch added to their jersey on the site.

Just for everyone on here, the Victoria WHL franchise has called a press conference for tomorrow at 10:30am Pacific time where it's expected the team will FINALLY unveil the name and all that jazz. It's rumored that the team will be called the Victoria Royals...although I personally voted for the Victoria Capitals...we will see tomorrow morning.

Zero, any timeline on announcing the top 5 alts from this season? Your twitter stopped at #6, looking forward to the rest of the list. :-)

My bad, it slipped my mind. I'll post #5 and # 4 today, then count down to #1 for the big final this Sunday.

Just for everyone on here, the Victoria WHL franchise has called a press conference for tomorrow at 10:30am Pacific time where it's expected the team will FINALLY unveil the name and all that jazz. It's rumored that the team will be called the Victoria Royals...although I personally voted for the Victoria Capitals...we will see tomorrow morning.

I'm pretty excited for that, the prospect of adding a new uniform set to the site is always cool.

... So there was no actual announcement on the new team name, colours and logo. Quite frankly I'm getting a little pissed off with the length of time this is taking. On the team's Facebook page, it was said some point next week the team name would be revealed and that was last week. Then they said a big announcement today and all it was was to announce the team's coach/GM, a partnership with The Zone @ 91.3 for radio broadcasts and a another member of the coaching staff. Needless to say I'm a little disappointed... All indications though indicate that the team will be called the Royals but nothing has been confirmed and so far the way things are going, no one really knows when this will be confirmed.

**Just an update, I watched Chek News today (The local TV station) and they are saying sources close to the team have said they will be known as the Victoria Royals.

Anything besides the COugars is just wrong =\

Well unless Prince George is willing to give up it's name then I don't see that happening...besides it would be like the Winnipeg situation, would only really work if Prince George moved back to Victoria. New team, new name.

Wow, I just realized the significance of the Front's alternate jersey.

564be3egepq08ldbf8i7gnpth.gif

Bruins09.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived