CHL's 2011 Alternates

zer0dotcom

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mississauaga:

x2_2d58c14.jpg

As much as I love the Majors, I give them a half-fail on this. I like the design and colors, I just think that either the logo needs to be bigger or that they should have just gone with the M by itself.

Mississauaga:

x2_2d58c14.jpg

As much as I love the Majors, I give them a half-fail on this. I like the design and colors, I just think that either the logo needs to be bigger or that they should have just gone with the M by itself.

And yet another Chicago 3rd template with the Pittsburgh style circle logo... In my opinion a 3rd jersey gives teams a chance to be creative and come up with something unique or a tribute to their past. I guess that is one of the downsides of Reebok having a say in jersey designs.

Their thirds from 2 seasons ago.

IIRC, it was actually their #2 alt. #1 was teal with the black shoulder yoke and red and white trim. It had Kelowna diagonally in white letters on the front.

Mississauaga:

x2_2d58c14.jpg

I'm surprised they managed to fit that ridiculously-long team name in that small circle.

Mississauaga:

x2_2d58c14.jpg

I'm surprised they managed to fit that ridiculously-long team name in that small circle.

I'm suprized they did too. Not much room to spare either.

My kingdom for a clear photo of the school crest on the right shoulder, and cloverleaf logo on the left

Made some St. Mike's changes today; I managed to get some of the Majors logos (not big sizes, but enough to work with) So I've updated the 4 Mississauga jerseys, and have teh alte3rnates ready to go. Once I can get a good shot of the round alternate crest the alternates can be added.

Mississauaga:

x2_2d58c14.jpg

And yet another Chicago 3rd template with the Pittsburgh style circle logo... In my opinion a 3rd jersey gives teams a chance to be creative and come up with something unique or a tribute to their past. I guess that is one of the downsides of Reebok having a say in jersey designs.

my thoughts exactly. Why couldn't they just use that beauty they used last year?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Rockets for cancer research...

1285719428ie1.jpg

1285719537rie.jpg

If I had to guess, as a one-time jersey, I'd say it's a ProJoy (or some other manufacturer like that) that they put the Reebok logo on. I've never seen a sublimated Reebok jersey or a one-time jersey that Reebok actually made.

I saw the highlights of the Giants-Winterhawks game and the Giants looked like their "new" 3rd was the black jersey from a couple of years ago. Was definitely not an edge cut either.

This picture says otherwise:

POR_VAN_Sept_29_10_13947.jpg

(Note the curved hem. Also, as seen in other pictures, the CHL logo is in the center rear of the hem whereas on the pre-Edge jersey, it was on the corner of the hem.)

Archived