zer0dotcom

CHL's 2011 Alternates

I managed to get a close-up view of the Mooseheads thirds. Essentially, it's like the Rangers template, only without vertical stripes instead of horizontal stripes on the shoulders and lack of striping anywhere else.

Mooseheads-temp.png

Also, the Screaming Eagles will finally debut their third jerseys this Friday the 15th. I won't be at that game, but I'll be able to get pictures of it from friends of mine that will be there.

Not an alt but the Sea Dogs will be having a tribute night with special jerseys:

Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011 ? 7:00pm vs. Shawinigan Cataractes

Saint John Flames Tribute Night: In honour of the tenth anniversary of Saint John?s AHL title run, the Sea Dogs will wear retro Flames jerseys and pay tribute to the 2001 Calder Cup champions throughout the evening.

Not an alt but the Sea Dogs will be having a tribute night with special jerseys:

Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011 ? 7:00pm vs. Shawinigan Cataractes

Saint John Flames Tribute Night: In honour of the tenth anniversary of Saint John's AHL title run, the Sea Dogs will wear retro Flames jerseys and pay tribute to the 2001 Calder Cup champions throughout the evening.

Good enough for me. They'll go under our still-newly minted "Special Event' Jersey. Vancouver and Shawinagin did similar things with Bruins throwbacks.

Rog, you are amazing. I had it pegged as a Pheonix template, with the stripes moved to the shoulders. I'll swap the logos over to yours and upload now that my internet is back up full blast. I have several to upload tomorrow morning if I don't get called to work.

Quite possibly the worst pink jersey I have seen. Why in the world did the Whalers pick that font for "Plymouth" on the front?

176133916.jpg

Hey check this out,

ept_sports_juniorhockey_experts-959115981-1277924966.jpg?ymmpSYDDZYWVPSm4

This is a pic of Ryan Ellis, in what appears to be an alternate jersey for the spits.

Another one? they've already brought back the cream W jersey. This one looks like a Mickey Renauld tribute jersey. They have the alternate logo as the crest, and his number on the front.

Either way, that's a beautiful jersey.

Hey check this out,

This is a pic of Ryan Ellis, in what appears to be an alternate jersey for the spits.

Another one? they've already brought back the cream W jersey. This one looks like a Mickey Renauld tribute jersey. They have the alternate logo as the crest, and his number on the front.

Notice the front numbers on the bottom hemline. That's the only place they're even kinda acceptable on a jersey to me, but they're completely useless because of the fact that hockey players have arms.

Updates!

Added:

Vancouver's black jersey

Halifax's black jersey (thanks Rog!)

Spokane's blue jersey

Windsor's Mickey Renauld Tribute jersey

Updated Moncton's anniversary alternate, and home (the logo was incorrect)

I'm working towards updating the Petes section as they have the wrong logo on the jersey, then I'm going to aim to get the Kamloops Blazers alternate done. Many of the alternates I'll need to wait to get a good copy of the front logo to finish (Sudbury, Chilliwack, Mississauga, Moosejaw, lethbridge)

Everett will also be going pink this season:

The Everett Silvertips and the Providence Comprehensive Breast Center are joining forces to raise money and awareness for the treatment of Breast Cancer and other forms of cancer throughout the month of October, culminating in a ?Pink the Rink? night on Friday, October 29th against the Tri-City Americans. Everyone attending the game is encouraged to show support by wearing pink articles of clothing to the rink on Saturday, joining the players, Silvertips staff and team personnel.

For the first time in four seasons, the Silvertips will be wearing special commemorative jerseys which will be auctioned off in a sealed bid both online and at the game on the 29th.

The teams that are currently wearing commemerative jerseys this year:

Kelowna- Pink in the rink

Plymouth- Pink in the rink

Saginaw- Pink in the rink

Everett- Pink in the rink

Regina- Pink in the rink

Lewiston- Pink in the rink

Kitchener- Rememberence day

Halifax- Pink in the rink

Are there any others that I'm missing?

Regina- Pink in the rink

based on the last two seasons, whoever plays Kitchener when they wear their Remembrance Jerseys also wears a Remembrance uniform (The Majors last season, and Oshawa the season before that)

Regina- Pink in the rink

The Cape Breton Screaming Eagles will also be doing "Pink in the rink" on October 29th against the Gatineau Olympiques.

Here is one I need help with everyone:

http://www.soogreyhounds.com

go down to videos and watch Oct 6 vs. Sarnia. The video will show the Soo in their black alternates. I can't for the life of me figure out if the numbers are white only, or white with a red outline. The previous black designs had the red outline, their current home/road are single layer. I count 5 stars on front and back, and the font is block with serifs, I'm just scratching my head over the colours...

and FINALLY! FINALLY!FINALLY!FINALLY!FINALLY!FINALLY!FINALLY!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/OHL-Game-Worn-Jersey-Toronto-St-Michaels-Majors-06-07-/390250634001?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item5adcc01b11

I've looked for a grab able sample of this logo for a loooooooooooong time!

Just tweeted by the Oil Kings:

Third jersey to be unveiled today at Rexall Place at noon!

Regina- Pink in the rink

The Cape Breton Screaming Eagles will also be doing "Pink in the rink" on October 29th against the Gatineau Olympiques.

The PEI Rocket will also be donning pink jerseys against the Halifax Mooseheads on Oct. 29th (source)

EDIT: Saint John Sea Dogs will also be taking part, wearing pink at home versus Rouyn-Noranda on Oct. 16th. (source)

EDIT #2: Moncton Wildcats also participating with two home games on Oct. 15th (vs. Victoriaville) and Oct. 17 (vs. Cape Breton) (source)

EDIT #3: Rimouski also taking part (Oct. 22 vs. Drummondville & 24 vs. Victoriaville) (source)

EDIT #4: Baie-Comeau Drakkar as well, Oct. 29th vs. Montreal! (source)

Quite possibly the worst pink jersey I have seen. Why in the world did the Whalers pick that font for "Plymouth" on the front?

176133916.jpg

Who's the ugly chick modeling the jersey?

Hey check this out,

Notice the front numbers on the bottom hemline. That's the only place they're even kinda acceptable on a jersey to me, but they're completely useless because of the fact that hockey players have arms.

That's also Mickey Renauld's number FWIW.

So, went ahead and updated the Soo Greyhounds new alternates, and put numbers onto the Tri-City Americans.

I've seen the shots posted, but if anyone has better photos of the Wolves new uniforms where the logo is clearly visible, let me know.

I'm scanning the web, no photos as yet for the Oil Kings new alts

Hey check this out,

Wait, that's a memorial patch? They couldn't find room for it on the shoulders or somewhere traditional?

Hey check this out,

Wait, that's a memorial patch? They couldn't find room for it on the shoulders or somewhere traditional?

It is on the shoulders of the Home and Road set. This uniform seems to be specifically made to remember Renauld.