My Huge 1,000th Post Surprise

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude I'm in this

I claim PMS, lol jp THT

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Numbers are OK, unless there's an uproar.

Hmmm...... dunno about that square flag. I suppose it will work. I'll let you know after I try.

Also... an update: I've been toying with an idea for another event. Not wanting to overload things, I think I'll make a poll and let you guys decide.

EDIT: POLL

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

For zones, just add balck to the right and to the left of his star to make a rectangle flag.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I fixed the original flags, and I made the next round, they're uploaded, but not inserted to the page yet.

Mockba, you can grab the updated version of yours -it's much better now. Zone, I had to make yours a rectangle. I tried the square, but it didn't look right when I warped it.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived