NBA Rebrand

A-Train

Hey guys, I'm here to rebrand the entire NBA. There are some pretty bad identities in the NBA as of now, and hopefully I change that, and create better identity for all the teams. So, without further ado, I present the new NBA.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the logo went from vague to unintimidating. The colors are more reminiscent of a downy commercial than any storm that would produce thunder. Darker colors, and you might have something great, because the design itself is solid. white and puffy needs to be exchanged for dark and stormy (think dark blue, perhaps a bit of gold to offset it, maybe add purple for an accent color. Think of what the Chargers did in the 90s and go with that). I don't mean to be harsh, but this one is very close to being awesome, and should definitely be adjusted before you continue.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

This is nice, good to see a legit looking concept. I agree with the stormier looking clouds comments, along with maybe some different color combos. I've always wanted to see something like that famous OKC Barons jersey mockup, like black and gold, but maybe with another color.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Definate upgrade. However, would it be possible to make the clouds more 'aggressive' or stormy looking?

I love what you've done here, but as the quoted user mentioned, it could be more "aggressive" for sure.. Looks somewhat WNBA-ish in that it is "too nice."

Make this logo "mean" and you're golden. Perhaps change the color scheme to include cobalt (dark grey) and incorporate that into the cloud and add some lightning into like this:

volcano.jpg

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

you've definitely taken a step in the right direction, but you really need to just darken the hell out of it. maybe make the basketball dark blue, and make all the dark blue a charcoal dark gray. throw in a couple of gold streaks in place of the gray shadowing you have there to create the effect of a thunderhead. keep working at it, it's a good design, you need only recolor it imo

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Updated, how's this for a start?

I like that you've moved away from the Nuggets color scheme and darkened the blue and added dark grey. You shouldn't have replaced your original concept though.. You should re-post it, and then post your updated changes down here so those of us tracking the progress of your design can see the "before and afters" ...

Also, I think you should incorporate some bada** lightning into the clouds like that above picture I posted. Thunder is almost ALWAYS associated with lightning, so I think it would work. Plus, adding lightning into the cloud, and not having bolts coming down (a la Tampa Bay) wouldn't take away from the "Thunder" monikor IMO.

Good progress thus far..

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Alright guys, the updated logos are in the original post. I'm pretty happy with the outcome as of now, and would like to thank you for the feedback for making this logo even better. I'm ready for the uniforms.

Archived