Favorite Basketball Uniforms

Lights Out

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LetsGoOakland, you really like uniforms of teams you root for don't you? You're the biggest homer I've ever seen.

did I ever say any of the jerseys other than The City are the best? the threads are titled "Favorite baseball/Football/Basketball Jerseys" not "Best." Also, I wasn't even talking to you, I was just saying that the jerseys he has posted as his favorites and his concepts have "out there" designs, I never said anything was wrong with that. Idk how I'm "the biggest homer you've ever seen" when I dont boast about my favorite teams being the best non stop and think no matter what they are the best when theyre clearly not.

LetsGoOakland, you really like uniforms of teams you root for don't you? You're the biggest homer I've ever seen.

did I ever say any of the jerseys other than The City are the best? the threads are titled "Favorite baseball/Football/Basketball Jerseys" not "Best." Also, I wasn't even talking to you, I was just saying that the jerseys he has posted as his favorites and his concepts have "out there" designs, I never said anything was wrong with that. Idk how I'm "the biggest homer you've ever seen" when I dont boast about my favorite teams being the best non stop and think no matter what they are the best when theyre clearly not.

Let's face it, "my favorite uniform" means "the uniform that I think is best". You certainly do have a history of implying that the uniforms your teams wear are superior.

Let's face it, "my favorite uniform" means "the uniform that I think is best". You certainly do have a history of implying that the uniforms your teams wear are superior.

the two jerseys off my favorite teams I have said are the best are the Warriors "The City" and the A's home green & gold hat, both of which many people would agree are some of the best in their respective leagues. Of course, the word best is subjective and based on a persons opinion. And explain how favorite means best? The Bengals current jerseys are some of my favorite in the league becuase theyre unique and executed well, but I certainly dont think theyre the best.

And since I have this "history," show me other than the two previously mentioned instances, where I implied my favorite teams uniforms are the best

Oh and LetsGoOakland9, I think you should take a break from the computer for awhile. Go punch something, blow off some steam.

I cant ask how I'm the biggest homer when I posted the jerseys of my favorite teams in the FAVORITE jerseys thread?

And honestly is anything else posted here a better jersey design than "the City" ?

Oh and LetsGoOakland9, I think you should take a break from the computer for awhile. Go punch something, blow off some steam.

I cant ask how I'm the biggest homer when I posted the jerseys of my favorite teams in the FAVORITE jerseys thread?

And honestly is anything else posted here a better jersey design than "the City" ?

No, what I was saying is that you are so hostile and defensive for no reason. Every post directed at you, you freak out. Calm down, relax, don't take things so offensively, amd you will fit in around here. No one will appreciate a jack***.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

the only thing I've taken offensively is TC calling me the biggest homer ever so I wanted him to explain how and you saying "this isnt your thread" like youre my master i know its not. But w/e i deleted the post so everything is fine. But if you want to continue to follow me into other threads and join discussions not involving you then thats fine i just wont reply

and idk why TC had to ask a question mimicking me when what i originally said to lights out wasnt disrespecting him it was an honest question not sarcasm but TC i guess took it as sarcasm and got his panties in a wad

When I clicked on this, I had to do a double take...

I thought it said "Worst Uniforms in the NBA" or "Unpopular Opinions - NBA Version"

Because, in all honesty, the only person who has posted uniforms that most people would consider "great" is Old School Fool. The rest of you appear to be going out of your way to post the most horrendous unis you can come up with in an attempt to one-up each other.

I wouldn't be saying this if 90% of the unis posted on here weren't featured in almost every "Worst NBA Uniforms of All-Time" sports website out there.

That being said:

Clippers-2.gif

Bullets.gif

Knikst.gif

Nets.gif

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

When I clicked on this, I had to do a double take...

I thought it said "Worst Uniforms in the NBA" or "Unpopular Opinions - NBA Version"

Because, in all honesty, the only person who has posted uniforms that most people would consider "great" is Old School Fool. The rest of you appear to be going out of your way to post the most horrendous unis you can come up with in an attempt to one-up each other.

I wouldn't be saying this if 90% of the unis posted on here weren't featured in almost every "Worst NBA Uniforms of All-Time" sports website out there.

No, dude that old school Raptors ones are awesome. I like the 90s uniforms because they were unique, that being said, I was one of the few people who liked the PHX Coyotes third green jersey.

the only thing I've taken offensively is TC calling me the biggest homer ever so I wanted him to explain how and you saying "this isnt your thread" like youre my master i know its not. But w/e i deleted the post so everything is fine. But if you want to continue to follow me into other threads and join discussions not involving you then thats fine i just wont reply

and idk why TC had to ask a question mimicking me when what i originally said to lights out wasnt disrespecting him it was an honest question not sarcasm but TC i guess took it as sarcasm and got his panties in a wad

Just as you ask Lights Out about his love for out there uniforms, I asked you about your love for all uniforms that your teams wear. Now, I'm pretty sure most would agree with me here, you do tend to favor the uniforms your teams wear. If you were a Lakers diehard, would you still say Golden State's "The City" (lame thing to put on a uni, by the way) uniforms were your favorite? I would guess not likely. That makes you a homer in my eyes.

I'm not the one with my panties in a wad either. You're the one who completely flips a tit anytime anyone so much as quotes one of your posts. Don't go pouncing on Chuck either, he's merely telling you what everyone else is thinking.

Now, back to the basketball uniforms.

Archived