Favorite Basketball Uniforms

Lights Out

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I've been lurking here for months and It's time I said something, it's incredible you old guys can give jerseys like the Celtics, Bulls and Lakers props when they look like High School uniforms, they're old and low tech, they didn't even have decent computers back then, we were essentially in the stone age as far as design is concerened. There's a reason eweryone wore jerseys in the 90s; they looked good. There's a reson no one does today; they don't. The 90s were the golden age for NBA jerseys, they were interesting, they were bold, they were good looking.

There's so many sqaure guys out there that just want the same boring stuff over aqnd over and over again.

I'm 15 and some of my favorite jerseys are the "low-tech" ones that were made before "decent computers" were made. Some people may not think that the designs of the Celtics, Lakers, or Bulls unis are flawless. But they also may think that they are timeless and, in their opinion, are the best in the NBA.

This thread is all about opinions. Why don't you and The Preacher understand that?

EDIT: And Louie, why do you need to bring race into the conversation? I've read some of your posts, and you are already turning into Panhead. (Maybe worse :blink: )

For the record I was born in 88, I'm sure some wise guy will comment on that insulting my generation for enjoying visually interesting unifoms.

For the record I was born in 87 and I like uniforms like what the Bulls and Celtics wear. Most of the over-designed 90s uniforms were garbage.

Question: How do you guys link unis from this website without them being blocked?? Every time I paste a link from CCSLC, it denies me, so I have to save them to disc, then upload them to my photobucket account.

Please tell me there's an easier way around this...

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Utah Jazz- the new ones and the original version

hih6zbqv6fo0mfo55kj9cfpwz.gifbta2b0p83cuqgvrynkqvub3mr.gif

Atlanta Hawks- The Nique era unis

hkbmt37fnw2ifpotf3rgdihbm.gif

Chicago Bulls- Jordan era up until now minus the ridiculous black alt.

8m9eq2cm1zrppfeh0hbtwfkaa.gif

Milwaukee Bucks- The two tone green era from the late 80's

7crnwjghkt5sg6rp9zgxkzco7.gif

Boston Celtics- Simply the best

ehqbqtyomt02pb0zgheeu8m57.gif

Los Angeles Lakers- Before they changes to the white numbers on the homes and the funny jersey style.

869e6clni95dgc2ytdndqhlea.gif

Sacremento Kings- Mitch Ricmond era unis with Kings in cursive

gpgf4rke04radwfbkrn6t7ixe.gif

Golden State Warriors- Run TMC era

rcnn6fekdmm7gmekf5f29i39b.gif

Portland TrailBlazers- Last 80's early 90's before they changed the font jerseys.0fygugcyd1je0f3nejnipoxy6.gif

Img214429119.JPG

Can't believe I forgot to post that, & I'm so glad that you did. Those uniforms that they wore in 2008 are the best that Team USA has had. The USA script was great, the striping was great, the sublimation on the back was great. I also liked the red uniform that the women wore.

medium_080821-lisa-leslie-drives-past-russia.jpg

The men should wear red more often. All 3 of the uniforms are just plain sharp.

Los Angeles Lakers- Before they changes to the white numbers on the homes and the funny jersey style.

Yeah, really. Those jerseys should've been off-limits. Wishbone collars and Haettenschweiler NOBs don't really suit a league cornerstone like the Lakers. The Pistons, too, for that matter.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived