Favorite Basketball Uniforms

Lights Out

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just agreed with others and never posted my own really, not a huge basketball fan but here are some I like:

Kareem era Bucks jersey, just liked the script and accents. Couldn't find an action picture.

oj0lb63n1m33i0d43fib3keoa.gif

Being a Pittsburgh guy, we never had a basketball team, so I've always liked the Bulls if I had to choose. And this is one of my favorite all time basketball jerseys.

sprite-slam-dunk-contest-trendsetters-michael-jordan-2-1.jpg

Always loved the black Sixers jersey.

Allen-Iverson.jpg

2ly2w09.jpg

Other favorites:

buq461iin2fv8tde1ez06kk9x.gif

Ewwwww... Seriously??? I mean, have you seen these in action?

Jeez, would you give it a rest already, and let people have their own opinions without ridiculing them?

Sorry, I must have missed the part where I was "ridiculing" him. Those unis, in my opinion (and in the opinion of many others), are just gross. Simply an opinion. Which is what, you know, these threads are for.

Clearly you missed the memo on friendly debate.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Between this and your never-ending list of requests in the "Defunct NHL Franchise Redesign" thread, it's not hard to see why you annoy people, ThePreacher. And yes, the tone of your post did make it look like you were ridiculing ilwauk's opinion.

For the record, that uniform looks so much better in action.

jersey17.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Other favorites:

buq461iin2fv8tde1ez06kk9x.gif

Ewwwww... Seriously??? I mean, have you seen these in action?

Truth be told I find them to be the least offensive of any of the Wizards' uniforms. Probably because they don't play up Wizards imagery. That's always a plus.

I kinda hate that wizards look too... Weren't they untucked when they first came on the scene? Some kind of special request for an exception to the tuck-in rule if my memory serves me? Anyways, they look 8 billion times better tucked in, I'll give you that. And black and gold is a great colour scheme. I think they'd maybe look better with a black top and gold shorts actually.

Archived