New Ottawa Senators Logo.... With Heart

Howie

wannabe_leaf.gif

Sorry..... I just couldn't resist.

Go Leafs Go !!!!!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go leafs go!

eddie010, i undersatnd ur need to defend ur team, and i respect that. still, alfredsson did make a fool of himself. and please stop with the "cbc is biased" ranting. it just makes the sens and their fans look childish.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and please stop with the "cbc is biased" ranting. it just makes the sens and their fans look childish.

No one is looking childish, especially since Sens fans aren't the only ones 'ranting' about Cole and especially Neale's biasness. Any non-Leaf fan can agree that those bleeping bleeps are the most biassed twosome on television. :cursing:

But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

(Sens are my second favorite hockey team)

In that case...

i knew there was someone worse off then we were. it also happens to be the team we have a 4-0 record against in the playoffs. just remember this sens fans: the only time ur team ever made it to the eastern finals was a year when they never played toronto.

You know what they say about abstaining from something for a long time?

It feels that much better when you finally do it again.

Even if the Leafs only make the Cup finals, our city would be in pandemonium.

If they WIN the Cup, the entire province would be in orgasm.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Riots in the streets of...Toronto? For the Leafs, yeah. For the (Blue)Jays or Raptors it wouldn't be huge, but the Leafs, wow. It's been hard for me to choose who to root for in the Philly/Toronto series because I don't like either side, but I may just have to cheer for Toronto for the hope of Canadians gone wild.

And finally, happy birthday to Suigi and InTheEnd88.

It was pretty huge when the Jays won both series', and I imagine for the Raps it would also be huge (heck we took over downtown after the olympic gold in 2002)... I was downtown after the game seven victory, a man from boston told me it reminded him of when the Pats won the Super Bowl, and I reminded him that it was only a first round victory for us.

Fun stuff :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Thanks for noticing it's my b-day.

Allow me to present my Levels of Toronto Hysteria.

First Round Win: Mild Partying

Second Round Win: Lots of Partying

Third Round Win: Taking Over Downtown

Cup Win: Riot, Cars Overturned, Dancing in the Streets

Five Cup Wins In A Row: Crater.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

yeah, but Ottawa was not even a team for 60 years in there. So saying that Ottawa is worse off than Toronto in the 1967/1927 thing is not accurate at all.

i think its very accurate. the fact that the leafs were able to survive while the sens folded says alot.

in hockey this thing happens: two teams become rivals, but only one seems to win in the playoffs. example: the canadians always beet the bruins. if the sens dont DIE again, then in 50 years people will be saying "the sens are pretty good, but thay cant beet the leafs in the playoffs."

Archived