New Ottawa Senators Logo.... With Heart

Howie

41003_33909_0.png

Thought I'd Post this :hockeysmiley:

You can't say crap about choking until you beat us at least once in the playoffs (what's the count now? 4 series to 0 in favour of the Leafs?) :hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley:

leaffanwaitngforacup.jpg

last leafs stanley cup: 1967

last sens stanley cup: 1927

at least my parents were alive during the last leafs cup win.

face it sens fans, your team will always be known as ontario's SECOND team.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least we can spell. The last time I checked the pulural for Leaf was 'Leaves'.

ask conn smyth. he named them.

And when's the last time you saw blue maple leaves?

when was the last time you saw a senator in the canadian governemnt dress like a roman gladiator?

the maple leafs wear blue and white to represent "canada's blue skies and white snow."

Gosh, I love creativity when it comes to rivalries. Good job to all of you.

And, p.s. to Icecap: That's not a Roman gladiator. More like a Roman centurian or a Roman tribune. I've seen enough Ben-Hurs, Quo Vadises and The Robes to know the difference. But you're right, it's not a senator.

41003_33909_0.png

You can't say crap about choking until you beat us at least once in the playoffs (what's the count now? 4 series to 0 in favour of the Leafs?) :hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley:

leaffanwaitngforacup.jpg

your disregarding the fact that the Sens left the NHL in 1937 ( i believe )And only returned in 1992, so they've been a team for 30 years. how many cups have the leaves won in the last 30 years of the franchise....0 :hockeysmiley:

Hi, how are you?

your disregarding the fact that the Sens left the NHL in 1937 ( i believe )And only returned in 1992, so they've been a team for 30 years. how many cups have the leaves won in the last 30 years of the franchise....0 :hockeysmiley:

How many times have the Sens beat the Leafs in the playoffs since they came back?

Ok, how many times have the Leafs beat the Sens in the playoffs since they came back?

Until you can beat us ONCE your mouth stays shut

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

41003_33909_0.png

leaffanwaitngforacup.jpg

the fact that the leafs didn't DIE during the 30's like the sens did says a lot. like chris said, you can't talk until the sens beat the leafs at least once in the playoffs, considering they don't fold...AGAIN :hockeysmiley:

the ottawa senators: ontario's second team (third overall in eastern canada).

*just thought i'd add this joke:

Leafs fan=What do the Sens have that the Leafs don't have?

Senators fan=What?

Leafs fan=Black and white photos of their last Stanley Cup victory.

GO LEAFS GO!

Leafs fan=What do the Sens have that the Leafs don't?

Senators fan=What?

GO LEAFS GO!

Well you screwed that joke up :P

---

Chris Creamer

Senators fan=What?

GO LEAFS GO!

yeah, the original version wasn't exactly "leafs freindly" :D

Senators fan=What?

GO LEAFS GO!

yeah, the original version wasn't exactly "leafs freindly" :D

What? They didn't have Black & White photography in 1967?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

How many times have the Sens beat the Leafs in the playoffs since they came back?

Ok, how many times have the Leafs beat the Sens in the playoffs since they came back?

Good to see when a board administrator joins in on petty member arguments. Well...there is a colour photo of the 67 team with the cup...so that joke that the dude made is REALLL stupid. It wont be long before we rise to glory again...ill give it 8 years before we reach the finals...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Let me just put you out of your misery and tell it properly...

Leafs fan=What do the Leafs have that the Sens don't have?

Senators fan=What?

Leafs fan=Colour photos of their last Stanley Cup victory.

GO LEAFS GO!

Not that hard :P

---

Chris Creamer

Good to see when a board administrator joins in on petty member arguments.

Meh, I'm human too

---

Chris Creamer

Senators fan=What?

GO LEAFS GO!

That makes more sense...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Good to see when a board administrator joins in on petty member arguments.

Meh, I'm human too

And a man who obviously bleeds blue (I dont care what St. Louis fans say, thats OUR saying, not theirs, they are an expansion team so they have no rights!!!). Keep defending the Leafs fan from Oshawa (which is where I'll be close to in 2 weeks based on me attending Trent University in Peterborugh...where I plan to go up to Ottawa and watch the sens loose to my leafs).

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Senators fan=What?

GO LEAFS GO!

my mistake. it's late, and i'm tired.

Well...there is a colour photo of the 67 team with the cup...so that joke that the dude made is REALLL stupid.

:therock:

i was saying the leafs DO have colour photos, while the sens DON'T. chris corrected me. still, my version makes sence, but it takes to mutch time to think about it for it to be funny.

i was saying the leafs DO have colour photos, while the sens DON'T. chris corrected me. still, my version makes sence, but it takes to mutch time to think about it for it to be funny.

No yours doesn't... and this is why:

1967leafs.jpg

There are B&W photos of 1967, and there are even B&W photos still going on today... I actually took a bunch yesterday

---

Chris Creamer

1967leafs.jpg

There are B&W photos of 1967, and there are even B&W photos still going on today... I actually took a bunch yesterday

Wow--that looks ancient!

1967leafs.jpg

yes there are b&w pics of the '67 team, but there are colour pics of them as well. there's a couple of them in the nhl 75th anniversary book. there arn't any colour pics of the '27 sens team.

This says it all:

MapleLeafs.jpg

como.png

What IS this? Obviously, someone knows the backstory. The pic coming from freakhole.com speaks volumes.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go wash my eyes out.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived