Redskins Logo Design

Davidson

Hey I am here in the states I am trying to get in contact with Davidson...about the Redskins logo..can you email me at 2bsemperfi@gmail.com please. I tried the links they say i can not contact on this site? Do not understnad becasue I know that I am registered. I have google talk and skype for contact also, I will have to give you sign names to contact.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I am here in the states I am trying to get in contact with Davidson...about the Redskins logo..can you email me at 2bsemperfi@gmail.com please. I tried the links they say i can not contact on this site? Do not understnad becasue I know that I am registered. I have google talk and skype for contact also, I will have to give you sign names to contact.

Semper Fi...... hopefully he will be in touch! I am in the DC area and think he could make a splash with this.

Oh, and Semper Fi at ya....... retired in '96 after 20 in Corps Aviation!

• 3 weeks later...

LOVE IT..LOVE IT.

I am taking a high school class using CS3, would your awesome logo design be achievable using this program? Also how do you feel about someone using your logo for a high school mascot for the indians...we would of change it some.Only with your permission, of coarse.

LOVE IT..LOVE IT.

I am taking a high school class using CS3, would your awesome logo design be achievable using this program? Also how do you feel about someone using your logo for a high school mascot for the indians...we would of change it some.Only with your permission, of coarse.

forgot to mention my previous posting was for Davidson regarding his Redskins logo design.

LOVE IT..LOVE IT.

forgot to mention my previous posting was for Davidson regarding his Redskins logo design.

Yeah, you could make this in any version of illustrator, you could make it in inkscape too. I would be fine with it being used providing the institution wrote to me and I made any alterations to the work. You can email me if you wished to discuss further.

Hey I find this cool and well done. Im a big skins fan, and I agree the name is not changing. Im also 14 but im still a traditionalist. One of the best parts of the current logo is that the "redskin" isn't actually red. In this, he is and I don't prefer it. The cips could be a little smaller. I don't see the skins changing their logo or helmet to anything that hasn't been previously seen. The fans wont stand for it as they shouldn't.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Okay, last one for this evening. I downloaded the skins word type, but I dont like parts of it, so I remade it with a few changes.

Have muted the colours a wee bit, which i prefer, added the chips on the spearhead. I like the red helmet best also, so a similarly recoloured version of that also.

Redskins-4.png

RedskinsHelmet.png

LOVE IT. Well done.

These logos are just beyond words!

One suggestion I thought of. I love the logo on the helmet, but the stripes in the middle seem a bit out of place, or out-dated. Is it possible to recreate this same helmet, but replace the lines with a single feather? Similar to the helmet the Redskins had prior to the spear? All they had was a feather in the center of the helmet.

rsfthr.png

Maybe make the white part in gold instead. Just a thought, if ever you consider trying it.

Keep up the amazing work! I hope you do more concepts for more teams!

LOVE IT..LOVE IT.

Yeah, you could make this in any version of illustrator, you could make it in inkscape too. I would be fine with it being used providing the institution wrote to me and I made any alterations to the work. You can email me if you wished to discuss further.

You should try to do a detroit lions logo concept!

Lionshelmet.png

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE IT..LOVE IT.

Thank you for replying..where do i email you @..my address is erik_t30@hotmail.com

I will look forward to hearing from you as h.s. wrestling is almost here.

• 3 years later...

Archived