Bleacher Report's 50 Ugliest Uniforms of all-time

Shumway

Does anyone even edit Bleacher Report articles? This piece is just poorly written, from the lack of creativity with the descriptions, to the misspellings (no, not typos, blatant spelling errors) and grammatical errors. Good thing it had pictures.

"Waste?

"Verticle?"

Stries?" "Wasteband?"

...and it doesn't end there folks. Good grief. As a newspaper writer who takes a bit of pride in his work and writing, I'm absolutely embarrassed to see something like this get published. To my knowledge, the Bleacher Report's writers are unpaid, but that's no excuse for such low quality work.

As soon as I saw the headline to this thread I thought "Oh God..."

It should read "Some random hack contributor to Bleacher Report's 50 ugliest unis of all time" ... Shumway, not sure if you're aware of this, but Bleacher Report is simply a website where literally ANYONE can post an article without being edited, spell-checked, verified for facts, etc. It's basically the wikipedia of sports blogs/websites. But worse.

That being said, I think you had good intentions posting this. So thank you =P

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Haha I love this...

"The Connecticut Sun uniform looks very outdated and dark.

The thick lines and heavy colors make these uniforms look very ugly"

connecticut-sun.jpg

I think they look solid.

Plus this guy's prose is intoxicating... Here, let me try:

bullsrecord.jpg

Despite being a classic and though not worst on the list this Chicago Bulls uniform is simply to brite

I dont know I might be crazy but the 1996 Chicago bulls uniform is definitely ugly

How'd I sound guys??

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

bullsrecord.jpg

Despite being a classic and though not worst on the list this Chicago Bulls uniform is simply to brite

I dont know I might be crazy but the 1996 Chicago bulls uniform is definitely ugly

How'd I sound guys??

Excellent.

"The back names dontmatch the fronts wordmarks. How anybody thought they could win in these is a mystery tome."

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I think some of the throwbacks they show are pretty bad, but that's the point. To illustrate your team's past, when uni fashions and trends were very different. Something that looked hip in the 70s is just plain garish today.

bullsrecord.jpg

How'd I sound guys??

Excellent.

"The back names dontmatch the fronts wordmarks. How anybody thought they could win in these is a mystery tome."

Red is the color of these jerseeys. However Bulls arenot red. But if Redbull gives you wings, and wings would be of help to basketball player, one can see why this team won so many games evin though ugliness is what is represented here.

1974 Dutch World Cup Uniform

WorldCup_display_image.jpg?1283313355

This uniform worn by the Dutch in the 1974 World Cup is not a very fashionable look.

There is so much orange in this outfit that it is almost too much to handle. And it might have looked better if the lettering on the shorts was the same color as the decal on the shirt.

I believe this is one of the more classic looks in world soccer, but given his orange comment, something tells me that he probably doesn't like any of Holland's primary soccer kits.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I think some of the throwbacks they show are pretty bad, but that's the point. To illustrate your team's past, when uni fashions and trends were very different. Something that looked hip in the 70s is just plain garish today.

bullsrecord.jpg

How'd I sound guys??

Excellent.

Red is the color of these jerseeys. However Bulls arenot red. But if Redbull gives you wings, and wings would be of help to basketball player, one can see why this team won so many games evin though ugliness is what is represented here.

One of the first times I literally LOL'd on the computer in a long time. Thank you for that sir.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

I'm pretty sure most of us can come up with a better list than that waste of time.

This...

Does anyone even edit Bleacher Report articles? This piece is just poorly written, from the lack of creativity with the descriptions, to the misspellings (no, not typos, blatant spelling errors) and grammatical errors. Good thing it had pictures.

"Waste?

"Verticle?"

Stries?" "Wasteband?"

...and it doesn't end there folks. Good grief. As a newspaper writer who takes a bit of pride in his work and writing, I'm absolutely embarrassed to see something like this get published. To my knowledge, the Bleacher Report's writers are unpaid, but that's no excuse for such low quality work.

...and this

BB52Big.jpg

Archived