iTunes Icon Change

altosax29b

I agree that the CD needed to go, but come on, it's an incredibly lazy update.

It's just a Web 2.0 music note. Apple's graphic package, while unified and whole, is just a Web 2.0 gloss over everything. To me, it's very boring.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I liked the old one, I mean yeah take out the CD, but that blue music note in that style, was just better looking, especially considering it was on a white background most of the time, and it just looked clean and modern. This new one adds black and and looks darker in general, something about it looks cheesy to me.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I upgraded to 10 the other day, but the icon in my dock is still the same old iTunes icon. I like the new one, not great but it's okay.

I remember we recreated the old iTunes icon as an exercise in one of my advanced Illustrator classes a few years back.

New logo is better, but I dont love it...make sense with the shift away from CDs as pointed out.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

i always found it kind of ironic that the iTunes logo had a CD in it. Upgrade based on logic, not so much design.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's just a Web 2.0 music note. Apple's graphic package, while unified and whole, is just a Web 2.0 gloss over everything. To me, it's very boring.

+1.

Somehow I think that Apple's Marketing, Sales and Product Development is also just a Web 2.0 gloss over.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived