MLB Teams in Football Uniforms

AnythingChicago

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love all the concepts but my only concern is that there are two many alternate jerseys for all the teams, but great concept

The only team with an alternate jersey so far is the Blue Jays.

???????????? the Yankees have 8 jersey options, how all all those not alternates?

They do not have 8 jersey options. They have 2 jersey options, a navy and a white. Yes they have 8 uniform combinations but they wouldn't use all those they're just examples.

Anyways, I was kind of busy today so I'll post the O's tomorrow.

25yzwqg.png

i love all the concepts but my only concern is that there are two many alternate jerseys for all the teams, but great concept

???????????? the Yankees have 8 jersey options, how all all those not alternates?

They do not have 8 jersey options. They have 2 jersey options, a navy and a white. Yes they have 8 uniform combinations but they wouldn't use all those they're just examples.

kk my bad, i do like the concepts though

Ok, so I decided to start a concept. I'm not very good with designing my own uniforms on Paint or Inkscape, so I'm using NCAA Team Builder for this. In other words, I'm cheating. But anyway, I'll start with the New York Yankees which will probably be my most boring and easiest team in this series. At least I hope It'll be a series, if you guys absolutely hate it I may just scrap the entire concept. Another thing, there are no alternate jerseys so just ignore them. With no further ado, here are YOUR Neeeww Yooork Yankees!

Home with white pants-

yanks.jpg

Home with navy pants-

yanksnavypants.png

Road with white pants-

yanksroadwhitepants.png

Road with navy pants-

yanksroadnavypants.png

C&C appreciated.

I think it just loses something without the pinstripes. Like a previous poster said, it's easily Penn State. Would like to see a grey set, blue numerals with white outline. Could be something.

Ok, so I decided to start a concept. I'm not very good with designing my own uniforms on Paint or Inkscape, so I'm using NCAA Team Builder for this. In other words, I'm cheating. But anyway, I'll start with the New York Yankees which will probably be my most boring and easiest team in this series. At least I hope It'll be a series, if you guys absolutely hate it I may just scrap the entire concept. Another thing, there are no alternate jerseys so just ignore them. With no further ado, here are YOUR Neeeww Yooork Yankees!

Home with white pants-

yanks.jpg

Home with navy pants-

yanksnavypants.png

Road with white pants-

yanksroadwhitepants.png

Road with navy pants-

yanksroadnavypants.png

C&C appreciated.

I think it just loses something without the pinstripes. Like a previous poster said, it's easily Penn State. Would like to see a grey set, blue numerals with white outline. Could be something.

I was also seeing the Penn State Nittany Yankees.

Needs pinstripes.

87Redskins.png

kk my bad, i do like the concepts though

It's fine, and thanks. I'm going to post a Yankees update and Baltimore very shortly.

25yzwqg.png

Alright I'm REALLY sorry, but I couldn't get the pinstripes to work. I'm starting to get more and more fed up with the limitations and glitches in TeamBuilder. Anyways I added a gray alternate as Puck suggested to try to make them less Penn State-ish.

yanksgrayalternate.png

4. Baltimore Orioles

Speaking of glitches, the reason the Orioles alternate doesn't have the pattern that the other 2 jerseys has is because TeamBuilder is being all screwy again. Anyways, here's Baltimore. NEW: Improved Orioles posted.

oriolesconcept.png

25yzwqg.png

I'm starting to get more and more fed up with the limitations and glitches in TeamBuilder.

You should start making your concepts outside of teambuilder. There wont be any limitations. Most people here use outside templates to make their own concepts.

About the Orioles, it looks good, just, im not a fan of the orange helmets.

Nice work

RockiesSig.png

The O's helmet is also great. I would get rid of the bird on the helmet and add this one http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=8gwv5vpgjsq8fox4fjsl4p54f

Your right, I completely forgot about that logo. I'm not so fond of that standing bird logo, and recently they tilted it so now it looks awkward.

25yzwqg.png

5. Tampa Bay Rays

This one is pretty hit or miss. I think that navy shouldn't be the primary color, powder blue and yellow does them so much better. Also, I got rid of the TB logo. Any team can have a logo with letters on it, but not every team can have a swimming ray or a yellow sunburst as a logo. I made the swimming ray the primary and the sunburst the secondary, getting rid of the current primary for the same reason that I got rid of the TB logo. Hope you like, next I'll enter the NL with the Mets.

raysconcept.png

100th post! :birthday:

25yzwqg.png

Love the new concepts to the collection... Though I would make a few changes.

Baltimore Orioles: The oriole bird would stand out better on a black helmet than it would on an orange helmet.

Tampa Bay Rays: I'd make the nameplate & numbers on the light blue and white jerseys dark blue.

New York Mets: I would put the blue 'interlocking NY' on the orange helmet and the Mets logo on the blue helmet.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Love the new concepts to the collection... Though I would make a few changes.

Baltimore Orioles: The oriole bird would stand out better on a black helmet than it would on an orange helmet.

Tampa Bay Rays: I'd make the nameplate & numbers on the light blue and white jerseys dark blue.

New York Mets: I would put the blue 'interlocking NY' on the orange helmet and the Mets logo on the blue helmet.

Agreed, agreed, and agreed. But I think I'll just move along with the concepts instead of worrying about fixing them...I don't like how some people spend like 4 days on 1 teams because they decide to edit so many times...Braves will be up either tonight or tommorow.

25yzwqg.png

Archived