NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they play at Philly or Tampa.

And even then that is iffy.

Carolina has been known to use the gimmick in the past.

I could see New Orleans attempting it.

Attempting what?

Wearing white at home to force the Cowboys to wear blue.

Can't happen. COwboys play saints on Turkey day.

What does this have to do with the two potentially meeting in the playoffs?

If they play at Philly or Tampa.

And even then that is iffy.

Carolina has been known to use the gimmick in the past.

I could see New Orleans attempting it.

Attempting what?

Wearing white at home to force the Cowboys to wear blue.

Can't happen. COwboys play saints on Turkey day.

What does this have to do with the two potentially meeting in the playoffs?

Well atleast in regular season it means that the "road" blues wont be worn. As far as in the playoffs, I agree with another poster, If the saints wear white against the cowboys, It's because they are a team that often wears white.

Man....man oh man. Those Eagles uniforms are looking mighty beautiful on my TV.

Seriously, either the Jets or Eagles--or some team--needs to rediscover true kelly green. And QUICK.

On another note...it looks like the entire Jaguars squad has gone to the shrink-wrap jerseys, and it all looks like certified ass.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Eagles look great. Not a good look as regulars...the helmet is cool to see, especially for a person like me whos grown up seeing nothing butmodernized uniforms.

I wouldnt mind if Philly switched to this shade of green though sometime in the future.

I think what we all like about it is the combination of a light shade of green and that silvery helmet logo. It's something cool to look at it.

I really wish the Texans would rediscover the "road" look they originally came into the league with.

That'd be...navy pants and red socks. The white over white thing is getting tired.

Absolutely agree. And the navy pants w/ navy sox is even WORSE.

Just based on poor combination decisions, the Texans can go from one of the best uniforms to one of the worst.

The Texans will be in their usual blue pant/white top or vice versa for almost every game this season. They have worn all-white for the home opener for the past 4-5 years. I do wish they would go back to red socks, though.

Okay, enough with the nostalgia. They should not switch to these uniforms. The helmet logo sucks, the jerseys are too plain, the pants stripe is too thin. And for good measure, kelly green is on my list for top 3 worst shades of green.

Completely agree.

They look terrible and nowhere near as good looking as their current set.

But the love for throwbacks is eternal and many want teams to go back in time. Please refrain Philly. The last 2 throwbacks, the yellow and blue, and this, are nowhere near as nice as your current set.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived