NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

Eagles look great. Not a good look as regulars...

The regular unis would look great if they changed the number font to something more in line with their wordmark. The current number font never sat right with me.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a feeling that if the 'Skins were going to debut (athletic) gold pants, they'd go with a regular traditional triple-stripe. Was it too hard to stick with the double-stripe akin to what's on their regular white and burgundy pants? Just curious is all.

That said, on the whole, should be a great look for the 'Skins once they trot out onto the field. Lots of people have been clamoring for it (myself included) for a long time.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

MichaelVick.jpg

The Eagles' throwbacks use different number font for their TV numbers than their primary numbers - very visible in the 2's and 7's.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

yeah, interesting that the pants stripe for the skins will be different than it is one the white and burgundy pants. i think the white/red stripe would have been fine.

I dunno; I think the white and good don't provide enough contrast next to each other. I think the burgundy looks better next to the gold, hence the thee stripe pattern.

I've always felt that the Redskins looked their best back in the 70s with the gold helmets & gold pants. I feel the same way now. The Skins look REALLY sharp with the gold pants. Very nice look for them.

by far the craziest facemask ive seen

a2071c46390f9db7a527025674f0ce68-getty-98719480cm024_carolina_pant.jpg

Damn the facemask, why in the hell can we see this mother:censored:er's armpits?

----------

The 'Skins weaing gold pants make me shed a tiny tear of joy.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived