Washington Redskins Modernization

JQK

The little "stick" holding the feathers really distracts me for some reason. When I look at the logo/helmet, I found myself questioning why it's there rather focusing on the guy that matters. Maybe it's just me.

The updated profile is excellent though

The little "stick" holding the feathers really distracts me for some reason. When I look at the logo/helmet, I found myself questioning why it's there rather focusing on the guy that matters. Maybe it's just me.

The updated profile is excellent though

I'm actually right there with you, Stormo. Beautiful concept, that little stick just kinda pops out, though.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I think the super-bold outlines of the circle really overpower the face, which is a shame because you've done an incredible update of that tired old look. I would shrink the yellow circle, lighten the stroke on it, and lose the black outline at least on the inner side of the yellow. That should all help draw more attention to the face itself, which is definitely deserving of that attention. Good start Kinger, and good luck!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

013c7936.png

0fe4417d.png

You know what, I think the profile is strong enough by itself that it can stand alone. It almost seems like the feathers are contrived... just there out of obligation. I'd eliminate them and just keep the profile inside the circle. That'd be a solid update IMHO.

Nice work btw. Great update to a franchise that is about 25 years overdue for a facelift...

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Archived