Calgary Flames

-Removed black from color scheme

-Primary jerseys based off of Atlanta Flames/current alternate

-Alternate taken from jerseys released in 1995

FlamesHome.png

FlamesAway.png

FlamesAlternate.png

What do toy think of my logo, m ot sure if it has been done before

http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x390/MrCanadian999/?action=view&current=logoCalgary1copy.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Beautiful! Great Job! The only ones I didn't really care for were LA and San Jose. I've never been a fan of the purple and gold and the BK logo is a little awkward. The SJS ones looks a little boring, and the shark logo should remain black and teal.

But the rest were Great, especially Phoenix and Detroit.

• 2 weeks later...

I would change only a few things:1. We Lightning fans HATE the paintbrush number font. Replace it with their current font and you've got a winner all the way! 2.Use the current font for the player's name, 3. get the lightning bolt back on the pants 4. Underarm gussets need those 'Victory Stripes"! Make those changes and send the results to Mr Yzerman and Mr, Vinik

Tampa Bay Lightning

- Brought back pre-edge striping design for all three jerseys.

- Also used "paint-brush" number font

- Took the circle away from the logo and went with a shield for a more abstract/mythical meaning

LightningHome.png

LightningAway.png

LightningAlternate.png

One more thing: SHOULDER LOGOS!!! Their current one wolud work nicely.

I would change only a few things:1. We Lightning fans HATE the paintbrush number font. Replace it with their current font and you've got a winner all the way! 2.Use the current font for the player's name, 3. get the lightning bolt back on the pants 4. Underarm gussets need those 'Victory Stripes"! Make those changes and send the results to Mr Yzerman and Mr, Vinik

Tampa Bay Lightning

- Brought back pre-edge striping design for all three jerseys.

- Also used "paint-brush" number font

- Took the circle away from the logo and went with a shield for a more abstract/mythical meaning

LightningHome.png

LightningAway.png

LightningAlternate.png

I updated the template a little and removed the player presentation so that there is more focus on the uniforms. Same goes for the images behind the jerseys from the previous template. I do realize the pants striping is jagged, the pants are the only aspect that feature shadows/creases and the stripes are meant to mimic the creases.

San Jose Sharks

-Dropped the orange in favor of gray used in the early years. Also the logo is modified to reflect the use of gray as a natural color of a shark.

-Pre-edge alternate jersey is modified to present the home and road concepts. I liked the angled stripes and the flow they had with the triangular logo.

-Focus is on the teal and gray with the primary jerseys. Teal for a waterish color and the gray for the color of Sharks.

-The alternate is based off of the pre-edge primary jerseys. The black symbolizes the night and the gray and teal sleeve design is meant to mimic a fin in the water.

-The alternate also is free of any white.

SharksHome.png

SharksAway.png

SharksAlternate-1.png

Feel free to leave comments not only about the uniforms but also the updated template.

Nice work on San Jose.

the kings looks more like blue and gold not purple at all, or it might be just me i don't know. but i'm not a fan of the BK logo, I love the striping and the toned down color scheme but go back to the classic kings logo and it'd be saweeet. nice work on all of them. coyotes is my favorite

Kind of like "forum" blue? :P anyways the Kings are FANTASTIC the alternate jersey is pure gold.

For the Cauncks try outlining the numbers in green because of the whole green-blue-green thing you have going on.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

Archived