NY Jets Concept

Pluto

I would use the New York Titans colors and you would have a great football concept.

Completely agree. I think the Titans color pallette is far superior to the Jets, even if you believe there needs to be "more green" in the NFL.

I just think the Titans colors "fit" more with a team called the JETS. Maybe if this team was called the NY Celtics, those colors would work...

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would use the New York Titans colors and you would have a great football concept.

Completely agree. I think the Titans color pallette is far superior to the Jets, even if you believe there needs to be "more green" in the NFL.

I just think the Titans colors "fit" more with a team called the JETS. Maybe if this team was called the NY Celtics, those colors would work...

I tried the Old Titan's colors and a lot of Jets fan said not to use it there is too much blue in the league. I personally like the Old Titan's colors but Jet fans have a point so i tried to make the concept toward what Jet fans would like. So which one do i do? Too much mix reviews over color

I saw those comments too. But how many were there? Two? There have already been two requests (myself and North Dakota) who want to see the concept in the old Titans (current Rams) colors!

REMEMBER THE TITANS!!! Go back to Dark Blue and Gold!!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Ok I tried to update the Jet Plane but it kinda looks like a missile more then a plane. I tried to make it look like the 1963 logo. Comments on how to fix it?

jets3.png?t=1284669769

Maybe it's my eyes, but these don't look like the same shapes. It looks like in the green logo, the plane "overhangs" the JETS more than in the blue logo.

And the lines are thicker in the blue logo.

If you took the blue logo, and added the green/gray colors, I think that would look good.

Here's another suggestion - personally, I think the lines you have coming out of the back of the Jet look wierd. How about making them parallel? I think that would make the logo look more "smooth".

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Ok I tried to update the Jet Plane but it kinda looks like a missile more then a plane. I tried to make it look like the 1963 logo. Comments on how to fix it?

jets3.png?t=1284669769

Maybe it's my eyes, but these don't look like the same shapes. It looks like in the green logo, the plane "overhangs" the JETS more than in the blue logo.

And the lines are thicker in the blue logo.

If you took the blue logo, and added the green/gray colors, I think that would look good.

Here's another suggestion - personally, I think the lines you have coming out of the back of the Jet look wierd. How about making them parallel? I think that would make the logo look more "smooth".

I agree, after looking at it more, the lines should be a little more parallel. But, the plane looks A LOT better.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Out of those, the Titans' scheme looks better because the grey gets lost in the other one.

Have you considered Titans gold with the current Jets' green?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Out of those, the Titans' scheme looks better because the grey gets lost in the other one.

Have you considered Titans gold with the current Jets' green?

I like that idea... I think it's worth checking out. I agree with you that the Titans colors are far superior to the Jets green and grey.

As for the Jet itself, I say LOSE THE WING! Just make it a minimalist silhouette.. How about a stealth bomber? I think that could be pretty badass...

Here are tons of cool Jet ideas... I'd say do a profile, or perhaps a 3D silhouette enhancement of one of the more awesome ones.. Or maybe even use the profile or top view of an old bomber?? Either way it'd be effing :censored:.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

UPDATE LOGO... Did this with current green color and the old Titan's gold. One is with old Jets font (updated a little bit) and the other is with current Jets font.

jets3-2.png?t=1284682640

Hmm... it's decent. I still think the Titans color palette is the best. Keep the Titans colors and use an actual fighter jet as your template and then create a silhouette.. Either a profile or bird's eye view would be AWESOME.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

UPDATE LOGO... Did this with current green color and the old Titan's gold. One is with old Jets font (updated a little bit) and the other is with current Jets font.

jets3-2.png?t=1284682640

I like the top of the two. It seems to better fit the "builkiness" of the jet you are using. The bottom font looks too sleek to go along with that bulky jet.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Just a thought. Could scrap the jet on top and turn "Jets" into the jet. Just need a cockpit in front of the S and a wing. The J already looks like the tail wing. Or not, I think it looks pretty good.

interesting idea. i might have to try that, maybe as alternate

Is just a sketch but something like this though alot better.

NewYorkJets.jpg

Archived