NY Jets Concept

Pluto

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought. Could scrap the jet on top and turn "Jets" into the jet. Just need a cockpit in front of the S and a wing. The J already looks like the tail wing. Or not, I think it looks pretty good.

interesting idea. i might have to try that, maybe as alternate

Is just a sketch but something like this though alot better.

NewYorkJets.jpg

hope you didn't mind but i tried out your concept im giving you full credit for it. i think this would be good for like a futuristic logo if the nfl ever had a futuristic day or something

WAREHAM-15.png?t=1284740441

Hmm... I'd lose the after-burn and the cockpit dome. Just keep it simple and clean.. Other than that, I dig the direction you've taken this (aside from the Green and grey color scheme! =P)

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

I personally think the idea is shifting away from the charm of the original logo, which is clean, simple, and direct. I liked the subtle update that was made.

To deviate away from that, I think you should look into working with negative space and/or manipulating the lettering to achieve the "jet" look more.

Final Product of the Jets. Next Team Buffalo Bills

jets-1.png?t=1284754303

jetshome-1.png?t=1284754482

jetsaway.png?t=1284754564

Can you please humor the four or five of us who vocally expressed interest in the old (throwback) Titans colors?? I LOVE that color scheme and would be super stoked to see your final product in, (what I consider to be), a far superior color palette.

Grazi sir!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Just a thought. Could scrap the jet on top and turn "Jets" into the jet. Just need a cockpit in front of the S and a wing. The J already looks like the tail wing. Or not, I think it looks pretty good.

interesting idea. i might have to try that, maybe as alternate

Is just a sketch but something like this though alot better.

NewYorkJets.jpg

hope you didn't mind but i tried out your concept im giving you full credit for it. i think this would be good for like a futuristic logo if the nfl ever had a futuristic day or something

WAREHAM-15.png?t=1284740441

I love the futuristic day idea!! Haha, maybe they could have a space travel round where all the teams could have spacesuit inspired uniforms or space traveller v-neck style jerseys =) Or at least the Houston Texans should have a spacesuit style helmet and uniform for one round when it is an anniversary of the moon landing or something =).

Final Product of the Jets. Next Team Buffalo Bills

jets-1.png?t=1284754303

jetshome-1.png?t=1284754482

jetsaway.png?t=1284754564

Can you please humor the four or five of us who vocally expressed interest in the old (throwback) Titans colors?? I LOVE that color scheme and would be super stoked to see your final product in, (what I consider to be), a far superior color palette.

Grazi sir!

Like this? Not sure if the jersey's are the way you wanted them

jets2.png?t=1284783662

This looks a lot better.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Grazi sir!

Like this? Not sure if the jersey's are the way you wanted them

jets2.png?t=1284783662

This looks a lot better.

Agreed!

Those are gorgeous. Sooo much better than the green/white/grey!

Although I do like the original Jets unis (the ones first posted by Dexter Morgan) =

bfhegxqd4hqxgwqgrhz300l00.gif

The Titans Colors > Jets Colors

And screw the Rams... The Titans had that color scheme first. It wasn't until that old WITCH Georgia Frontiere STOLE the Rams from Anaheim and moved them to her hometown that they switched from their awesome yellow and blue color scheme to their present-day dark blue and gold. Yeah, I'm still bitter. That being said, Al Davis can keep the Raiders!

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Archived