Your Least Favorite Team

north dakota

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFL: Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Giants.

NBA: Celtics, Suns, Jazz. Mostly the Celtics though, I hate them and the Patriots above all other teams.

MLB: Red Sox.

NHL: Red Wings.

NCAA: Florida Gators, Ohio State.

NASCAR: Tony Stewart.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

NFL: Packers

NHL: Red Wings, Canucks

MLB: Red Sox

NBA: Probably the Celtics (because of Garnett) and the Heat, but I don't really mind them that much

NCAAB: North Carolina, wherever Bruce Pearl is coaching

NCAAF: Like the NBA, nobody I really hate. If I had to pick I'd probably say Michigan

And most of these teams have great uniforms. The worst are the Heat, but they don't look that bad.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

What's the point of this?

So you can come in here and act like you're above it all. Isn't that the point of most threads around here?

I am above rolling off a list of teams for no real reason other than to add to my post count. Seriously - does anyone care what teams anonymous people on an internet message board don't like? Will anyone even remember what people list here? Is it of any consequence to anything that goes on here? All lists are stupid - whether it's the "favorite athlete" list, the "favorite baseball logo" list, even the "reasons why Panny should have stayed on sabbatical" list. Well, maybe not that last one.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Um...post padding...hellloooooooo!

Well, post padding and hatin'...since every thread pretty much regresses into both anyway, might as well skip all the pretense and get right to it!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

So you can come in here and act like you're above it all. Isn't that the point of most threads around here?

I am above rolling off a list of teams for no real reason other than to add to my post count. Seriously - does anyone care what teams anonymous people on an internet message board don't like? Will anyone even remember what people list here? Is it of any consequence to anything that goes on here? All lists are stupid - whether it's the "favorite athlete" list, the "favorite baseball logo" list, even the "reasons why Panny should have stayed on sabbatical" list. Well, maybe not that last one.

You could probably make that argument for humanity in general.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I will say this my hatrid for the Patriots is so intense I get ajita when they win. Part of this is ESPN enduced because they slobber so much over them. So when they lose it always makes me smile, and nothing is better than the look on Belichick's face after a loss.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

About as much as they care about what you have to say about it. It's an internet forum dude. I don't think anyone is worried about their legacy.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived